sir_kyle's Deadpool #10 - Bullseye, Part 1: The Shaft review

A Killer Is Still A Killer

I especially like the end… classic. Paco Medina’s pencils and Marte Gracia’s colors really complement each other, and just wrap up this comic beautifully. 4.5 outta 5.

Other reviews for Deadpool #10 - Bullseye, Part 1: The Shaft

A Killer Is Still A Killer 0

This issue of Deadpool is one of my favorites. We really see who Deadpool is. While yes he's a funny, overly witty dude he's still a killer. It's who he is and it's what he does. Daniel Way’s writing really came through this issue.  The only thing I had a problem with is we don’t find out (at least in this issue) who “Tanya Patterson” is and why Deadpool killed Gavin. Did she hire him to? I mean he was putting his name on Craig’s List. We may never know.  I especially like the end… classic. Pa...

Who Commits Suicide With A Bow & Arrow? 0

After the disappointment of less action more talking from Dead v. Thunderbolts, I was worried this wasn't going to go over so well. Deadpool and Bullseye are both characters Daniel Way has written fairly well in the past, so my fears should have been dismissed.Deadpool cleaned out Osborn's ATM in the last part of the Deadpool/Thunderbolts crossover (TB 131), but now he's become rather poor. He's hired by a disgruntled woman to perform a hit on a pizza delivery boy. The way it all goes down is pr...