How is that Possible ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I was doing some checking up on DM's page and it said that he is sitll in a relationship with Dove (Dawn Granger) I don't understand diden't he lose his body at the end of Brightest Day ?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Ok I was doing some checking up on DM's page and it said that he is sitll in a relationship with Dove (Dawn Granger) I don't understand diden't he lose his body at the end of Brightest Day ?

He doesn't have a body but he's in a relationship with Dawn. Yeah, its weird -- Check out JLDark, its pretty good.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Revamp said its the dynamics if the relationship is explained early on in Justice League Dark. The mechanics of their relationship is hilarious, it's been a long time since I laughed that much at a comic

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Really how so ?

#5 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime said:
Really how so ?
To interact with her physically, he has to take possession of someone else.
#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMiracle77 said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:
Really how so ?

yeah and then the guy he possessed had a wife who came in and thought he was cheating on her lol

#7 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMiracle77: Oh thats interestine. Weird but interestine. I know Dawn Granger still loves Boston but how come Dawn and Hank Hall never got it on ? That way Hawk and Dove could be the DC verstion of Cloak and Dagger ?

#8 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime

Dawn wears Hank's dead brother's costume.  That would just be awkward. 
#9 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Well It dosent matter anymore in Hawk & Dove #5 Dove and Deadman brock up. I saw the issue today. so so sad.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMiracle77 said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:
Really how so ?

wouldn't that technically qualify as rape?

#11 Posted by JairamGanpat (952 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Yes, yes it would.

#12 Posted by cameron83 (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: I think you can kinda forget about liefelds stuff because in threshold they are showing the OMEGA MEN (squeals).In liefelds horror the omega men died or crashed on earth and had kids with earth people.So forget that crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.