Follow

Deadly Dozen

Team » Deadly Dozen appears in 11 issues.

A group of criminals who were once slain by the Scourge; they were revived by The Hood in order to murder the Punisher.

Whatever happened to the Deadly Dozen.... and Microchip?

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Well now that The Hood has been depowered... again. What happened with the characters he brought back? By that I mean all the villains that the Scourge of the Underworld killed... and Microchip. Are they still alive , are they dead again, are they bizarre zombie-like abominations feasting on souls and brains to survive? Or are they just slaves to the will of Dormmamu !?! 

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Shadowsnake89

Funny. I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Not really sure what will happen to them. they'll probably never bring it up, but i'd prefer at least a one shot or a back up in the Avengers ongoing.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Shadowsnake89 said:
    " Funny. I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Not really sure what will happen to them. they'll probably never bring it up, but i'd prefer at least a one shot or a back up in the Avengers ongoing. "
    i think they are just free and alive with all their old powers but none of the ones.  theyll just go on to their own little adventures (aka getting their butts kicked by various heroes).  as for microchip, im betting he will show up in the punisher series soon
    Boomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Boomerang

I know this post is a bit old...but if you don't know by now...Marvel seems to finally be tying up the loose ends with the Punisher: In The Blood Mini-series.

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @Boomerang: Yeah I noticed that a few of the villains have appeared in recent books. Both Letha and Lascivious appeared in Songbird's story in the Women of Marvel and Death adder is back with the serpent society.
    ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Basilisk reappeared aiding Hercules in Fear Itself and the Hijacker was killed by Venom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.