Deadenders...?

#1 Posted by asafager (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I grabbed the trade collection of this series a few years back from the library, reading it blind. It blew my mind. Honestly one of my favorite books I've ever read.  Part of its charm was the lack of conclusion and explanation about the overall story line. The unanswered questions created a much more interesting and mysterious world in my imagination. 
But then I discover that the series ran for something like another 12 issues. What the hell? Did the story get cancelled or did he conclude it? What's up here? 
Has anyone read the rest of this series? I know it's not collected in trade, but the issues are out there somewhere. Is it worth reading? Does the story get better? 
What do I do? What do I do!?

#2 Posted by Liberty (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, my friend I did not read the books but I will look into it.

#3 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Non deadenders related at all, but i remember reading the Infinity Gauntlet in its entirety when i was really young. Blew my mind too. i love that feeling.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@asafager: I haven't read it (though I intend to) but I think it was just a case of Vertigo never finishing the collection, I'm pretty sure he concluded it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.