ele3000's DCU Holiday Special 2010 #1 - Sometimes The Bear...; Guiding Light; Holy Day; Hero of Heroes; The Gift; Holiday review

Holly Jolly X-Mas review

Anthro- To tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of prehistoric stories but this story is a hell of a good read talking about solstices in their time
Jonah Hex- When I read this, it reminds me of the Jonah Hex short I enjoyed and in this story, a kid's father got killed by some thugs and Jonah Hex made the thugs pay for their dastardly deeds.
 Green Lantern- I like this story the most because John Stewart recounts his past military experience with a rookie lantern while patrolling a sector.
Superman- I also like this story because it honored a real hero who displayed bravery when he rescued his sister during a house fire in his neighborhood and there are some pop culture references when they mentioned the upcoming Green Lantern movie with Ryan Reynolds.
LOSH and Spectre- One word to describe those 2 stories: Nice
Posted by Mourgos

Sounds great, I just may pick up!

Posted by GenesisX

My favorite part was the Spectre and Superman. The Spectre story really impacts the reader, because Spectre's host can't do a thing to help the people, because Spectre won't come out. It's suspenseful, and happy. The best part was that it showed the Spectre has a heart, when at the end you see some goldfish in the bowl at the orphanage.