grim's DCU Halloween Special '09 #1 - Halloween Special '09 review

BEST HALLOWS SPECIAL YET!

Simply fantastic. I swear there is something in here for everyone. This DCU HALLOWEEN SPECIAL really is the best yet.
 For the nostalgic, there is a nice Bruce Wayne/ Barbara Gordon/ Dick Grayson era story.  Guy Gardner Pulls through in a GL Halloween Bash on OA (with a bit of heartstring pulling ta boot).  A quicky from the Creeper. A story about The Outsiders filling in for Batman. The new Robin delivers some of his own brand of justice. the Old Robin takes a respectful walk down memory lane on Dia De Muertos. Ravager is hot. Mirror Master (in his own misguided way) actually saves some lives from Bloody Mary. BeastBoy cant catch a break. A horror movie girls night  in (and out i guess) for the ladies of the Teen Titans and Wonder Woman. Clark and Lois working to instill the holiday fear-it into some tough teens. And probably the coolest looking and feeling story  involves the Flash and Superman in, you guessed it, a RACE! (though the ending is guaranteed to make you smile.

Cool hero costumes on kids, awesome stories about the heroes and villains we love. Creepy and Campy. Sweet and scary. All rolled into six bucks of comic! Its worth every penny you guys!