Out of the Marvel and DC crossover fights, which win do you think was most unlikely, if it were based on real facts and not fan votes?

#1 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo vs Wolverine hands down Wolverine winning that was the biggest load of garbage to ever disgrace paper

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo vs wolverine without question. Lobo is a superman level brute. He is no much stronger then wolvie as for that fight to have been ridiculous to begin with.

#4 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Spiderman and Wolverine winning there fights is the most ridiculos.
#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Woman vs. Storm was garbage. WW traded punches with Superman for God's sake.
#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" I think Wonder Woman vs. Storm was garbage. WW traded punches with Superman for God's sake. "
also this. WW would kill Storm without much trouble

*waits for Storm fanboys to come is and start spewing their usual idiocy*
#7 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

It's between Wonder Woman vs Storm, Lobo vs Wolverine, and Superboy vs Spider-Man.

#8 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

this by far this I also think wonder woman should have stomped storm and I honestly belive Thor can beat superman but how the fight plaied out and Thor not using any magic I can except the loss  

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:
WHATTTTTT?! Ugh, I hate it when Venom is written like that. It just gives the fanboys even more to brag about.
#10 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: 

yeah especially since the thing about going toe to toe with the juggernnaut is true
#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:
A fact that I can't stand, lol
#12 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: 

juggernaut acctually flees saying he doesn't get paid enough for this
#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:
No way. Please tell me you have that scan lol
#14 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: 

no I saw it in a respect venom video
#15 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Wonder Woman being beaten by Storm the crappiest of all, but I also disagree with Namor losing and Spiderman winning.

#16 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio
@nicknicholby: you'd be wrong, Super-boy is far more powerful then Spiderman.
#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:
lmao psh... respect venom video...
#18 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" It's between Wonder Woman vs Storm, Lobo vs Wolverine, and Superboy vs Spider-Man. "
I agree!
#19 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: i said i disagree with spiderman winning.  as in, i think superboy is much more powerful.
#20 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio
@nicknicholby:  OOPS!, my bad, statement retracted then. I appologize.
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash vs Quicksilver made the most sense.

#22 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know why people think Aquaman wouldn't beat Namor, since he's capable of lifting something like 100,000 tons, when Namor can barely lift 150. 

Anyway, Storm versus Wonder Woman was total garbage, as was Spidey versus Superboy, but I still went with Lobo against Wolverine; purely because it wasn't even close. 

I really hated this book.

#23 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"  I dont know why people think Aquaman wouldn't beat Namor, since he's capable of lifting something like 100,000 tons, when Namor can barely lift 150.   Anyway, Storm versus Wonder Woman was total garbage, as was Spidey versus Superboy, but I still went with Lobo against Wolverine; purely because it wasn't even close.   I really hated this book. "
100,000? Are you sure? Is that when he's on land or underwater?
#24 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks they should make another one of these crossover fights? And would you like them to be based on votes or for real?

#25 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
"  I dont know why people think Aquaman wouldn't beat Namor, since he's capable of lifting something like 100,000 tons, when Namor can barely lift 150.   Anyway, Storm versus Wonder Woman was total garbage, as was Spidey versus Superboy, but I still went with Lobo against Wolverine; purely because it wasn't even close.   I really hated this book. "
100,000? Are you sure? Is that when he's on land or underwater? "
I'm pretty sure, and it's when he's underwater, or just been in contact with water. Basically when his strength is at its prime. He's a lot tougher than people give him credit for.
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I'm pretty sure, and it's when he's underwater, or just been in contact with water. Basically when his strength is at its prime. He's a lot tougher than people give him credit for. "
Ah, very good then. I always knew he had great physical strength, but never read him lifting 100,000.
#27 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: 

because namor lifted a  ship that wade 100,0000 tons
#28 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I'm pretty sure, and it's when he's underwater, or just been in contact with water. Basically when his strength is at its prime. He's a lot tougher than people give him credit for. "
Ah, very good then. I always knew he had great physical strength, but never read him lifting 100,000. "
I don't know if he can lift exactly that, but he can throw down with the likes of Wonder Woman, Superman, and Shazam. Granted, they're all stronger than him, but he can still put up a decent fight.
#29 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"Who thinks they should make another one of these crossover fights? And would you like them to be based on votes or for real? "

I'd love to see them do itover based on facts. Too bad that's never gona happen though. No matter what, the more popular character is going to win because that's what ultimately sells.
#30 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
"Who thinks they should make another one of these crossover fights? And would you like them to be based on votes or for real? "
I'd love to see them do itover based on facts. Too bad that's never gona happen though. No matter what, the more popular character is going to win because that's what ultimately sells. "
Inter-company crossovers never work anyway, because DC's strength scale is just so far beyond Marvels.
#31 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
I'd love to see them do itover based on facts. Too bad that's never gona happen though. No matter what, the more popular character is going to win because that's what ultimately sells. "
Inter-company crossovers never work anyway, because DC's strength scale is just so far beyond Marvels. "

I hate to say it, but you're absolutely right. Yes, Marvel has Hulk and Thor and Silver Surfer, but DC has access to Superman, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc. The JLA would absolutely trash the Avengers if they ever fought. And this is coming from a guy who's been an avid Marvel fan for almost 15 years
#32 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman beating superboy is more bull then venom beating superman...but their close
#33 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
Inter-company crossovers never work anyway, because DC's strength scale is just so far beyond Marvels. "
I hate to say it, but you're absolutely right. Yes, Marvel has Hulk and Thor and Silver Surfer, but DC has access to Superman, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc. The JLA would absolutely trash the Avengers if they ever fought. And this is coming from a guy who's been an avid Marvel fan for almost 15 years "
It's certainly not an indictment on Marvel, that's for sure. In many cases the more balanced strength scale allows for better stories, but for crossovers; DC just crushes them.
#34 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
I hate to say it, but you're absolutely right. Yes, Marvel has Hulk and Thor and Silver Surfer, but DC has access to Superman, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc. The JLA would absolutely trash the Avengers if they ever fought. And this is coming from a guy who's been an avid Marvel fan for almost 15 years "
It's certainly not an indictment on Marvel, that's for sure. In many cases the more balanced strength scale allows for better stories, but for crossovers; DC just crushes them. "

Agreed
#35 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Women would kick Storm's butt easily.
#36 Posted by scourgexlvii (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
It's certainly not an indictment on Marvel, that's for sure. In many cases the more balanced strength scale allows for better stories, but for crossovers; DC just crushes them. "
I actually find the more balanced strength scale comforting in the fact that they can have villains who can physically challenge the heroes without being Darkseid level strong, or having to fall back on a Kryptonite/Magic crutch for a foe to have a chance.
#37 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@scourgexlvii said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Gambit1024 said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
I actually find the more balanced strength scale comforting in the fact that they can have villains who can physically challenge the heroes without being Darkseid level strong, or having to fall back on a Kryptonite/Magic crutch for a foe to have a chance. "
Yeah, I like that Spider-Man can punch (and harm) a character than can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. It makes more sense than Batman punching Mongul or something akin to that.
#38 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Lobo vs Wolverine hands down Wolverine winning that was the biggest load of garbage to ever disgrace paper "
TRUE DAT.
#39 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: 

yeah but venom thrashed superman and beat him while brawling  

but I've never seen the spiderman superboy fight so I don't know how bad it was
#40 Edited by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  At night Superman isn't as strong. His power is based on yellow sunlight.  It also depends on who the sembiot had recently been feeding on. 

I think the most screwed up fights were Wonderwoman ans strom. The lobo and wolverine. However Wolverine has been able to cut the Hulk before which I also think is BS. But if he can do that then he can cut Lobo. And if Lobo like Wonderwoman has a problem with piercing objects then its at least possible that if Wolverine got the jump on him he could kill him immediate with a stab in the heart. Being super strong doesn't mean super fortitude.

by the way it wasn't spiderman it was his clone in the fight with super boy. He tricked him. It was about immobilization not killing or knocking out.
#41 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  Namor has super strength, he's a mutant. He's actually stronger than aquaman.
#42 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blackestnight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt:  Namor has super strength, he's a mutant. He's actually stronger than aquaman. "
Namor has super strength, he's a mutant. He's not stronger than Aquaman. Aquaman can take on Wonder Woman, he wont win, but he can at least put up a fight. Namor would have his head shoved down his throat in 3 seconds by the Amazon Princess.
#43 Posted by IrishX (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters who should have won their fights - Captain America, Wonder Woman, Namor, and Superboy.  

I don't care if he is way more powered, Lobo doesn't deserve a win against Wolverine....

#44 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  OK and this is coming from a guy that didn't even know that Namor had super strength and thought Namor couldn't barely lift150lbs. You obviously didn't know anything about Namor and spoke too soon only knowing about Aquaman.

Namor  can lift over 85 tons easily and basically limitless at sea.  Aquaman is 60 tons That's the official weights not some wiki fanboy editable BS. Also one more huge factor. The power sets are basically the same given the fact that Aquaman is a rip off of Namor, (character and back story and all), aside from Namor being 50,000lbs stronger,  Namor can fly and Aquaman can't. Advantage Namor. 

You didn't know what you were talking about so STFU. shut the fish up.
#45 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blackestnight said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt:  OK and this is coming from a guy that didn't even know that Namor had super strength and thought Namor couldn't barely lift150lbs. You obviously didn't know anything about Namor and spoke too soon only knowing about Aquaman.

Namor  can lift over 85 tons easily and basically limitless at sea.  Aquaman is 60 tons That's the official weights not some wiki fanboy editable BS. Also one more huge factor. The power sets are basically the same given the fact that Aquaman is a rip off of Namor, (character and back story and all), aside from Namor being 50,000lbs stronger,  Namor can fly and Aquaman can't. Advantage Namor.    You didn't know what you were talking about so STFU. shut the fish up. "
This is just amazing. I can't even begin to describe just how clearly ignorant you are of... well everything really. Etiquette certainly comes to mind. 

I said 150 tons, not 150 lbs. I'm on the metric system and I can tell the difference, why can't you? Their power sets are the same? No, actually they're not. Go have a look at Aquaman's Lady of the Lake abilities for a second, then tell me how flying is an advantage. I don't remember him having those abilities during the crossover, but that's not my point. My point is that their powers are different.

And as for your comment regarding "a guy that didn't even know that Namor had super strength", I did know that, please do not insult my intelligence.
#46 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

where was this moved??

#47 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo vs Wolverine gets my vote
#48 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know where everyone gets batman beating Cap, it said that neither really won, that's how Access was able to use them to create the Amalgam Universe...

Wonder Woman should have given Storm the beat down. I don't even see how they were considered a fair match.

Superboy should have beaten Spider-Man, but at least the fight was almost convincing, unlike some of the others.

Hulk bs Superman: regardless of the outcome, this fight should have gone on for at least an entire issue. Three pages for this fight = FAIL.

But, in the end my vote goes to Wolverine vs. Lobo. I like Wolvie a lot more, but c'mon. I mean, c'mon.

#49 Posted by JePx (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Cap wasn't bullshit? Cap would destroy him like he did Ironaman in civil war! Hulk would kill superman easy. Spiderman vs superboy? meh, Spiderman vs batman would have been better cuz then all the batman fanboys who think he can beat spiderman can shut the fuck up when spiderman beats his ass xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.