User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

It is an ending 0

My expectations into this Savage arc of DC Presents lead to a bumpy start. I hardly ever look at previews, and my only exposure to Vandal Savage so far is in the fantastic Demon Knights where Vandal is very much the loveable brute of the group. So to say I was taken aback by James Robinson’s Hannibal Lecter/Charles Manson like portrayal of Vandal might be an understatement. That said Vandal’s daughter Kassandra Sage potentially added an extra layer of a Father Daughter relationship that kept my ...

Virtues of the Father 0

Leave it to Ryan Sook to still nail it when giving us a simple cover. Sure it's essentially just Kass about to stab a murderer while her father watches, but it's THE COLORS that make this image leap and thrive. The cool casual blue in the alleyway, a moment almost frozen in time, AS A DYNAMIC EMOTIONAL WOMAN RAISES A KNIFE TO A CREEPY MAN. And Savage stands between this time freeze and the yellow life of the city. The real world. He's overjoyed to see Kass cross the threshold. And it's Savage, t...