dr_x's DC Universe: Legacies #6 - Aftermath!; Snapshot: Revision! review

DC Universe: Legacies #6 - Aftermath!; Snapshot

DC Universe: Legacies #6 - Aftermath!; Snapshot  : Well TB's I keep reading  this  acr and it just keeps being a really fun read , kind of like a behind the seens thing  which I find really cool , and I really like  the  fact it dose not focus just one team  , but  it show the  bigger pictrue  of the DCU and it  does not  the store in it largeness ,so in closing check it out and let me know what  you think .
DR.X

Posted by Darkmount1

I don't know if any of you guys noticed this yet, but isn't it odd that in both issues there's a cameo of Pre-Crisis Supergirl, when she's not present in the revised history?  Also, near the end of the issue, when Superman announced that the Justice League of America lives again, weren' t they just called the Justice League, and that was it?