sasarai's DC Universe: Legacies #3 - Powers & Abilities!; Snapshot: Resurgence! review

• sasarai wrote this review on .
  • sasarai has written a total of 16 reviews. The last one was for Black Mass

The best one so far

The Good

All the story was great but the part that got me was when superman appeared it was great seeing that famous moment again. This limites series is great for people that are not very familiar with DC, me for example I'm not that familiar with the Golden Age heroes and the JSA. As for the silver era, is great to see all the first appearances of all the heros even if you already know them.

The Bad

The only bad thing was that panel of the JLA holding hands, maybe in the 60's when the league first appeared they held hands, but if you are retelling the story for our time then is unacceptable to have batman holding hands with anybody.

Finally

Cumbaya moment aside the issue was a very fun read, I recommend this for new reader who aren't familiar with the history of the DC universe, it should be very useful.

Other reviews for DC Universe: Legacies #3 - Powers & Abilities!; Snapshot: Resurgence!

Revised History of the DC Universe 0

Ordinarily I wouldn't pick up a book like this. I didn't. I have History of the DC Universe. It was written by Marv Wolfman and pencilled by George Perez.   I actually wanted DCUniverse Legacies #4, to add to my Teen Titans collection. My Local Comic Book Guy pulled this for me and I'm not sorry he did.   DC has found a way to tell it's own version of Marvels. They have an average guy relating events in his life, against the larger picture of milestone events in the DCU. I won't give anything aw...