wouldnt you wish it came back in the revamp

#1 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean it was a fantastic series with endless possibilities to take on villains heroes distant timeline
it would be a really fresh comic to read

what do you guys think 
there are tons of garbage in the revamp perhaps this would be more decent
#2 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god yes! What we really need also is a proper DC One Million Collected Edition(s). The one they have now is crap. Only includes the bare minimum of the story, causing the pacing to be utter shit. 
I'm working on collecting all the DC One Million issues. I've got 21/38. 
(Not including the 80-Page Giant, the 3 issues of Hourman, Booster Gold, or the recent Superman/Batman arc.)* 

*Although I do plan on getting the 80-Page giant and the issues of Hourman and already have the Booster Gold and Superman/Batman issues. 

Some of my favorite ones are the side stories that have nothing to do with the main plot. Martian Manhunter's was almost that. Arzael and Green Arrow were really interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.