Follow

DC One Million

Story arc »

When heroes from the far future came to the present to invite the modern JLA to an event in the century 853, is when a old enemy of the past and a dangerous menace from thefuture attack two eras to destroy the legacy of the heroes.

Worth it to read DC One Million?

GaMeBoY439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GaMeBoY439

Hey Guys, I'm fairly new to comics and I'm doing a catch-up of major DC crises and events. I started with Crisis on Infinite Earths and now I'm almost done with Zero Hour. I was wondering if it's worth it to include One Million in this? After ZH, I was gonna do Final Night, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis, and Final Crisis (with some others like Blackest Night, Flashopint, etc.), but I noticed One Million seems pretty interesting. Comixology has all the issues, I think, for about $2 each. It seemed to be about 40 issues with all the tie in issue 1000000's, so it'd be around $80. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any and all input!

Avatar image for thebigredcheese
    TheBigRedCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBigRedCheese

I enjoyed it.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

It's not necessary to read as far as understanding the DCU goes, but I think it's worth checking out. It's a very fun read, and the 1,000,000 counterparts to the (then present) JLA are pretty cool to see.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Well considering it is a "possible future" event that DC had going on nearly 14 years ago now, it really isn't necessary to read in order to get what's going on in the current DCU reality. It should be more of a fan errand anyway. I know myself that finding the back issues and tie-ins is a project, so if you can get them all the more power to you!  In all fairness though I see individual issues for that event in dollar bins of comic stores all the time, seriously.

GaMeBoY439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GaMeBoY439

Cool, thanks for the tips guys!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.