Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

The Premise is simple.

If you had complete control over DC Nation, what would you do with it?

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twentyfive

Crossover between Beware the Batman and Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Superman gets his own show.

Justice League gets their own show.

Amethyst gets her own show. I'm amazed they considered making the Teen Titans shorts into a show.

Blue Beetle show would have been released.

GL and YJ wouldn't've been canceled for no darn reason.

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By StrangeMan

Eliminate it.

It's true that the premise is cool, but the cons are way bigger than the pros, Cartoon Network isn't supportive and the block itself restraints the programs and limits them, you would probably never be able to have more than 2 full shows running at a time.

But if Time Warner and CN gave more support and a bigger time slot, then the biggest thing that I'd do would be to use the shorts and inbetweens more wisely, the sole purpose of DC Nation is to give more value to their IPs, by doing shorts about Batman and Superman they're loosing potential, they should finally use those planned shorts that they had, like Dr. Fate and Doom Patrol. But most importantly, I'd use it to promote comics itself: What DC's trying to do with they're comics, back it up in DC Nation and give them a hand to gain a bigger audience and more costumers, for example: They're trying to put some characters on a bigger spotlight and help them out, like Aquaman, then start doing shorts or limited mini-series like Sword of Atom about him, do a Spotlight on character's history or a new comic book so that the kids get interested, a big movie is coming up? Promote the hell out of it!, behind the scenes, shorts about it, contests, everything possible to help it out.

But all of this if it didn't have such limitations, if this isn't possible, I'd probably eliminate it, the only thing that is doing right now is give more trouble to other shows, it's true that the things I'd said could be done with the time slot that they currently have, but the limitations and restraints are way bigger.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Bump

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#4  Edited By Black_Claw

I would say increase the time slot but I'm gonna parrot StrangeMan and say terminate it. What's the point in having it around if CN has this huge hate boner for all action shows that aren't freaking Ben 10? Hell, even Batman of all people is about to get his show cancelled, that should say something about Cartoon Networks behavior these days.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about screw DC Nation and get a DC channel. Live-action and Cartoons. Old shows and new. It'll never happen I know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.