Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

[WIP] The Flash Short Story by Me (FEEDBACK)

SKILLEDxKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SKILLEDxKILLAH

I am there, in the lab, looking through the microscope at evidence. I don’t know what I am looking for or at. This case has been closed for decades. The case is of the murder of my mother, Nora Allen. All of this evidence, it’s there but nothing is helping me in the search of the real murderer. The presumed and convicted killer; of whom was wrongfully convicted, is my father. His name is Henry Allen. He was a good man, a doctor. As I grew older; all I could think about was trying to prove him innocent and find the real killer of my mother. So, I became a forensic scientist of the Central City Police Department.

It is raining and thundering with flashes of bright lightning outside of the building. I look up and one strikes closer than normal. The hairs on my arm and head rise. I look back down in microscope. The storm gets worse. There is heavier raining and louder claps of thunder. I jump as a result. Then out of nowhere a lightning bolt strikes down from the heavens, breaks the glass of the skylight and strikes me. I go unconscious, everything goes black.

CHAPTER 2 (WIP):

I awake unharmed drenched in chemicals and my lab coat ruined. I take a moment to gather myself. I feel fine and I’m not injured. I stand up and walk to my locker to get a new coat. I, then, gather my things and walk out the door to walk home. I run so I can get home and wash these chemicals off of my body. As I run, I gather more and more speed to the point that I am outrunning a sports car going way over the speed limit. I try to stop myself but I only fall and tumble on the ground at bone-breaking speeds. Again, I am unharmed. “What the hell is happening to me?” I ask myself.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

remove the part of "a sports car going way over the speed limit" to something that says a sports car running with me(It doesn't make any sense but you should) or just cut everything after sports car and write to the point where I notice. Otherwise a little grammar check here and there and it's a really good story.YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.