Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Will we ever see a New 52 'Flash of Two Worlds'?

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
    MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I may be of a minority opinion here, but I like New 52 Jay Garrick. That's not to say I dislike pre-New 52 Jay Garrick, or dislike any other iterations of the Flash. I have to say that I loved the old issues of The Flash where Barry and Jay teamed up, the first being 'Flash of Two Worlds'. With the Multiverse (past and present) being of great importance in Convergence and Multiversity arcs, what do you guys think the chances of a New 52 'Flash of Two Worlds' are? By this I mean a non-Justice League/Society team-up between speedsters from different universes. Would you guys love the idea as much as I would?

By the way, this is my first interaction with the Comic Vine forums, so go easy :-)

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Toratorn

That would be beyond cool. I mean, interractions between various universe's characters.

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Yeah, like a more focused version of Convergence, with non-dome stories.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be even better if the old Multiverse was not completely destroyed. I still hope that at the end of Convergence Telos will somehow bring back all the cities and characters that were destroyed during or after battles and plant them on separate planets somewhere outside the New 52 Multiverse. Btw, there were somw Unknown universes in Multiversity guide, had they been revealed? Also, how come that KC, Red Son and Earth of Zoo Crew were mentioned as parts of New 52 Multiverse in Multiversity Guidebook, but are currently residing on Telos? Are those just different universes or were they destroyed off-screen?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll be disappointed if it DOESN'T happen before they meet each other in some event. But it absolutely cannot be written by the current Flash team.

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: The idea is that universes have natural life spans, and these are all in different stages, so some are older than the New 52 Earth Prime, eg Red Son or Kingdom Come. Telos takes from whatever that exists prior to Flashpoint, therefore Red Son and Kingdom Come is still on the table.

@kidchipotle: Agreed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.