Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Will Black Adam and Ultraman fight again in Forever Evil?

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 was disappointing. However, seeing as Johns appears to be a BA fan, any chance of a rematch where BA comes out on top?

BlackRobin195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's possible. I'm sure Black Adam wants another shot at Ultraman. Though as Johns said, Ultraman has no weakness against magic, which is why he beat Adam pretty easily the first time, so Round 2 could have a similar outcome.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his jaw still broken so i say yes lol

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackrobin195: Well pre 52 Adam and Cap Marvel were superman's physical equal, and possibly faster in speed and more durable to boot. So having no weakness to magic should not be a negating factor in of itself. Sure spells and lightning bolts may not harm Ultraman as much, but what about the pummeling Adam can dish out? He was not doing bad at all until he let his guard down.

Also, the Shazam bolt did hurt Ultraman, it made him bleed and pissed him off enough to crush BA's jaw. Technically, all BA has to do is keep his guard up, keep yelling Shazam and keep punching and dodging. Or heck just move the moon out of the way of the sun and prevent Ultraman from moving it back into position,

BlackRobin195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andhaira:

That's true, though that's Pre-New 52. We haven't seen a lot of showings from Black Adam in the New 52. I guess Black Adam could beat Ultraman. I mean, you're right,the Shazam bolt did hurt him, though it didn't seem to hurt that badly. Though if they were to fight again, Ultraman would probably know what to expect from him. I can see Black Adam winning though.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@andhaira said:

@blackrobin195: Well pre 52 Adam and Cap Marvel were superman's physical equal, and possibly faster in speed and more durable to boot. So having no weakness to magic should not be a negating factor in of itself. Sure spells and lightning bolts may not harm Ultraman as much, but what about the pummeling Adam can dish out? He was not doing bad at all until he let his guard down.

Also, the Shazam bolt did hurt Ultraman, it made him bleed and pissed him off enough to crush BA's jaw. Technically, all BA has to do is keep his guard up, keep yelling Shazam and keep punching and dodging. Or heck just move the moon out of the way of the sun and prevent Ultraman from moving it back into position,

any scans proving those?

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudzackvincent: [img] http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/756/scan10062joinmw8.jpg[/img]

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What makes you think Black Adam or Cap are as fast as Supes, particularly in combat?

burgerkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They already are lock in combat. Forever Evil #6

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/756/scan10062joinmw8.jpg

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would BA get a powerup if mazahs died?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deaditegonzo

@andhaira: So, one non-canon instance vs all the times Superman has actually speed blitzed people or flew hundreds of times beyond light speed? To each their own I guess.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andhaira

@deaditegonzo: It's not non-canon. It's part of the Justice mini series by Ross. Also, in the JSA/JLA crossover, Captain Marvel speedblitzed and knocked out Superman with one blow. In another comic, Superman did the same to Cap, speedblitzed him and knocked him out in two blows.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Hopefully! I want the last issue to be so explosive that I get a nosebleed just from reading it! haha

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Andhaira

@sinestro_gl: Yeah I don't know how they will wrap up everything in 26 pages. They have Alexander Luthro Jr aka Mazahs!, the Crime Syndicate, the otherdimensional entity to deal with AND they need to free the Justice League and form a new League. And also somehow Luthor replaces Superman in the new League, stupid as that sounds.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what did everyone think about the rematch? I think it was obvious Adam was handing it to Ultraman pretty well, but they then got interrupted by the dark lightning of Mazahs

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Well yeah it is a definite possibility as they are both still alive. I think Johns still has use for Ultraman otherwise he would have just killed him off.

Would love to see them fight again so Black Adam can totally his ass.

superhero139

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate ultraman. I know black Adam could beat him. He has more experience he just let his guard down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.