Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

who Red Arrow in earth 2(the new 52)?

odvir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hi,

so i'm a big fan of the earth 2 book that came in the new 52 and recently i discovered that maybe i didn't understood something there.

so i thought Red Arrow was earth 2's Oliver Quinn but when i looked up about connor hawke (because of other reasons) i saw that apparently he was red arrow and it said (on his page in wiki) that he died, but in earth 2 society he is alive

so what's going on?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@odvir: Red Arrow is Oliver Queen...there is no Connor Hawke in Earth 2

odvir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is...

he worked for the world army (at the start he was supposed to be named Roy McQueen but it was changed to connor hawke).

anyway i understood that there were to red arrows at earth 2:connor hawke and oliver queen (who joined at earth 2 worlds end)

ArrowGreenbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ArrowGreenbow

Roy Harper Connor Hawke is the Red Arrow in Earth 2. But Oliver Queen is Red Arrow in World's End and Society.

odvir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrowgreenbow: @arrowgreenbow: you're wrong it was believed at the start that red arrow on earth 2 was Roy McQueen (not Roy Harper) but later it was revealed that he is earth 2's Connor Hawke. When the story progressed he died and in world's end came the second red arrow, earth 2's Oliver queen.

You can check all of this on Wikipedia (usually it's a good place for checking on comics book characters)

ArrowGreenbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@odvir: I meant Connor. I don't know why I typed Roy. I don't need Wikipedia I have the comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.