#1 Posted by megamoses10 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

the martian shapeshifter

vs

By Stanley (Artgerm) Lau

the girl of steel

#2 Posted by megamoses10 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally go with miss martian

#3 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Miss Martian can be as hot as you want her to be.

#4 Posted by mextli (648 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Hell Miss Martian could become supergirl if ya wanted her to be. Its sort of impossible for her to lose this "battle"

#5 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@mextli said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Hell Miss Martian could become supergirl if ya wanted her to be. Its sort of impossible for her to lose this "battle"

this

#6 Posted by Saren (25070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

The green-skinned, redheads just do it for me. I'm going Martian.

#8 Posted by McGrath (7 posts) - - Show Bio

martian ;]

#9 Posted by The Stegman (25986 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian, she can read your mind and make any one of your fantasies reality...and become anyone you want her to be....come on 

#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12806 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Her true form is most hideous

#11 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian wins.

#12 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl wins hands down, thats if miss martian didnt use her shapeshifting powers to defeat here in every way, like combining powergirl's boobs, WW's figure,emma frost's eyes, and other stuff

#13 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Miss Martian

That's Miss Martian's true form.

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

MM not only can she shape shift but her standard form is just a little hotter. Her true form isn't the issue if she uses my mind like a blueprint

#15 Posted by JediXMan (31282 posts) - - Show Bio

While I don't post in these threads much, I just feel the need to point something out:

Isn't Megan underage? I don't know about Martian years, but she sure looks and acts it. I always assumed she was about 15-16 as far as appearances go. Supergirl I'd argue is around 18. But Miss Martian....

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I'm relativity sure alien years work differently as far as we know MM is a hundred years old or two two years old or whatever. Biologically speaking though she's a shape shifter and could be 21 or anything you wanted, legally she's not in the system so as far as the government is concerned she doesn't have an age. It's not likely her actions and appearance (especially since she's controlling what she looks like 24/7) reflect her real age

#17 Posted by JediXMan (31282 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor

Maybe. But she's still part of the Teen Titans, who I assume are all under 18 (except for the veterans like Beast Boy and Cyborg, who occasionally stop / stopped by. Raven is physically a teen, but that was because she changed bodies. She's older than BB)
Moderator Online
#18 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard decision. One I want to set on fire... the other I want to shank with a kryptonite knife.

#19 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Hard decision. One I want to set on fire... the other I want to shank with a kryptonite knife.

I think I love you :|

#20 Posted by Saren (25070 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

While I don't post in these threads much, I just feel the need to point something out: Isn't Megan underage? I don't know about Martian years, but she sure looks and acts it. I always assumed she was about 15-16 as far as appearances go. Supergirl I'd argue is around 18. But Miss Martian....

I'm not sure but I think she's much, much older. J'onn alone is frickin' 225 million years old.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (31282 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:

Yes, but how many of those years were spent in hibernation? Wasn't he in hibernation for a long time?

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Saren (25070 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Dunno. I know he spent a lot of time wandering Mars and burying all the dead Martians, exactly how long and when he was in hibernation I don't know.

#23 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

M'gann easy. Even without shapeshifting, her standard (not "true") form is much hawter... omnomnom....

#24 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I'm not sure but I think she's much, much older. J'onn alone is frickin' 225 million years old.

Where is that stated?

#25 Edited by Dernman (15708 posts) - - Show Bio

She first appeared in TT in  2006 it's almost 2012. That means she isn't even in her teens yet. gross :p 

#26 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i just figure you should use both comic pictures or both cartoon pics.

It is a tough choice though

#27 Edited by Dernman (15708 posts) - - Show Bio

I the fact that she can shapeshift is a plus. True she basically never wears cloths and walks around nude all the time but do you really want to be with someone who can read what goes on up in your head.   

That's just a place you don't want a girl to go you know. :p

#28 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn`t they both win?

Everyone shouts:

Beat it, wuss!

I go away, sobbing, with humiliated feeling in my heart.

#29 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

miss martian hers standard form is hot her trueform not so much bbut she still wins

#30 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian is hotter

Miss Martian
#31 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer miss martian to supergirl, sure her real form is scary but she is kind hearted and means well on the other hand it supergirl has too manyh mood swings and you don't know if she wants to freinds or foes with you

#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

or compare the animated versions

#33 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I find MM hotter, but that's just me.

#34 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

normally i'd say super girl buut miss martian shape shifts.

#35 Posted by Regas13 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl, hands down

#36 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of hard to edge out a shapeshifter. Going just by Megan's "standard" look, I'd still go with Megan though.

#37 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl, but in some pictures, she always looked like she had an eating disorder to me. In that pic though it's fine, so I say Kara.

#38 Posted by Saren (25070 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@CitizenBane said:

Where is that stated?

#39 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

more people said megan than super girl its decided megan wins

#40 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Original is always better

So i say Supergirl :)

#41 Edited by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Steps said:

@mextli said:

@Dex_Starr said:

this

yep

@CitizenBane said:

@JediXMan said:

While I don't post in these threads much, I just feel the need to point something out: Isn't Megan underage? I don't know about Martian years, but she sure looks and acts it. I always assumed she was about 15-16 as far as appearances go. Supergirl I'd argue is around 18. But Miss Martian....

he's thousands of years if the count the years he got teleported through time but 225 million? what?

#42 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl.

#43 Posted by mr.drac (224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
The green-skinned, redheads just do it for me. I'm going Martian.
#44 Posted by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god... No, I'm sorry but Green Skin does not do it for me.

Supergirl for me.

#45 Posted by KEROGA (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

miss martian........she can shapeshift!

#46 Edited by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

exactly, and as for the age group thing, can't we just assume the guy who made this meant 'if she was old enough'? and as developed as she was in the comics before the rebooot, I'd say shes 18 or older, but then again, to argue the shifter claim she could be 5 in martian years, but like reverse dog years. as in she's 9002, but maturity wise only 13 in the head.

mm,mm damn, well when you argue with evidence like that I might have to say SG, and I wouldnt really want to do that to MM, she needs someone to dig her for her

#47 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in standard form alone, I'd choose Miss Martian over Supergirl. But barely.

#48 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian!

#49 Posted by AnthonyPalomo (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god this forum...Miss Martian...

#50 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I like a shapeshifter's real form to be at least mildly attractive, thank you very much.

Kara.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.