Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Which villain's month title would you..

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EnigmaLantern

So, let's put this into a scenario:

You are given the opportunity to revive one villain's month title (two if you're REALLY stuck) and continue that villain's month title with the same writer(s) and artist(s) that were on that specific villain's month title. Taking into account how well you enjoyed each individual villain's month title, which one would you pick as an ongoing series - or in other words, which villain from villain's month would you give a solo title to, with the exact same writer(s) and artist(s) it had on its villain's month title?

Always helpful if you viners could give some reasons as to why you picked that specific villain. Discuss away!

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Easy for me. I would choose The Rogues. They have a ton of storytelling potential. They certainly deserve a book more than the Superior Foes of Spider-Man

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The Rouges or Zod

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rouges or Zod

Any specific reason as to why one of those?

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyGat

The Rogues and Riddler.

As @noj mentions they have tons of story potential. Except allow me to make a slight adjustment, though I did like Zircher's art I would love for a Rogue's title to have Manapul's art. Riddler simply because I like Riddler and any chance I get to see him in action is pleasant plus I like the way Snyder went about with him.

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rogues and Riddler.

As @noj mentions they have tons of story potential. Except allow me to make a slight adjustment, though I did like Zircher's art I would love for a Rogue's title to have Manapul's art. Riddler simply because I like Riddler and any chance I get to see him in action is pleasant plus I like the way Snyder went about with him.

If you had to pick either the Riddler or The Rogues, which one would you pick?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By PapiNacho

I would say Secret society, with the caveat that it would be about the Earth 3. It would be cool to see a world where evil always win and a super heroic Luthor exists. He, Ra's, Cheetah , Ocean Master, Grodd and Black Hand (not really sure what character would work here) could make a great Justice League.

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vaccine

Rogues. Damn, that was one good issue. I find the dynamics between the members of the Rogues and their dislike of Cold to be very interesting to witness. Also, their 3/4 rule of conducts are simply interesting to have/see as them being (one of the main) villains of a super hero comic book. It's kinda uncommon for a villain to have a no-killing rule (no?). In my eyes, they are not evil. Simply put, they are in it for a specific goal (the loot) but it is just unfortunate that their goal(s) does not coincide with good morals and/or Flash's jurisdiction/view of what is good. They can do good (i.e. when Grodd tried to take over the Gem cities) but they just don't want to, sadly.

gator4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Secret Society. It wouldn't be hard to keep coming up with stories because you could keep adding new villains to the roster if you had to and I just like the whole idea of a secret organization of villains. Rogues would be my second choice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.