What New 52 "second wave" are you most looking forward too?

#1 Posted by chroinkero (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I'm looking forward to Earth 2 and The Ravagers. Possibly World's Finest.

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (18081 posts) - - Show Bio

You have a full list of the titles?

#3 Posted by The_Tree (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

My excitement rating:

1. Earth-2
  2. Batman Inc.
  3. Dial H

I'll probably check out G.I. Combat and Ravagers too, but I'm not super excited for them.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36958 posts) - - Show Bio

Dial H 
G.I Combat (even though Man of War never should have been cancelled)

#5 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravagers........that's it :P

#6 Posted by chroinkero (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Total list: Batman Inc., G.I. Combat, Dial H, The Ravagers, Earth 2, and World's Finest

#7 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to everything except Batman Inc.

#8 Posted by HeroMuseum (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will pick up the first issue of Batman Inc. and Dial H, just to see what they are like. Not sure I will add any of them to my pull list, but I didn't think I would add Swamp Thing or Animal Man either when they first launched, so who knows. I hope they are good, there is always room for more quality.

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21075 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 2

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (18081 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably just Earth 2.

#11 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Dial H

GI Combat

Earth2/ Ravagers

No interest in Morrison's Batman Inc and Worlds Finest doesn't look like it'll be able to hold my attention.

#12 Posted by War Killer (20365 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Inc., that's about it.

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Agreed.

@chroinkero said:

Personally I'm looking forward to Earth 2 and The Ravagers. Possibly World's Finest.

This.

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth-2. I got my fingers crossed that this is where Wally's been hiding.

#15 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Worlds Finest and Batman Inc.

#16 Posted by TheOptimist (681 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a huge fan of JSA, so I'm pro-Earth-2...

I didn't mind Batman Inc., and seeing as it doesn't terminate the current awesome Bat storylines, I'm all for that...

Ravagers appeals to my enjoyment of young teams, GI Combat has dinosaurs, and World's Finest features two characters I'm a huge fan of...

But you know, I may actually be most excited about Dial H... given the success that Dark and Edge titles have found creatively in the New 52, I think that Dial H could end up being rather fantastic... Mievelle is already a veteran writer, ready to dig into the artform... the concept is ripe for modern exploration... bizarrely enough, I'm actually gonna go with Dial H for my answer. I'm hoping people will give it a shot at least for the first issue, to see if it is any good.

#17 Posted by RoboShark (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Inc.

#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Earth-2
  2. World's Finest
  3. Ravagers
  4. Dial H
  5. Batman Inc
  6. GI Combat
#19 Posted by The Stegman (27236 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 2

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36958 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheOptimist said:

I was a huge fan of JSA, so I'm pro-Earth-2...

I didn't mind Batman Inc., and seeing as it doesn't terminate the current awesome Bat storylines, I'm all for that...

Ravagers appeals to my enjoyment of young teams, GI Combat has dinosaurs, and World's Finest features two characters I'm a huge fan of...

But you know, I may actually be most excited about Dial H... given the success that Dark and Edge titles have found creatively in the New 52, I think that Dial H could end up being rather fantastic... Mievelle is already a veteran writer, ready to dig into the artform... the concept is ripe for modern exploration... bizarrely enough, I'm actually gonna go with Dial H for my answer. I'm hoping people will give it a shot at least for the first issue, to see if it is any good.

Bolded everything I agree with
#21 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Inc.

Ravagers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.