what is happing at rocksteady and the next arkham game

#1 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

i know arkham city came out a long time ago and there are many easter eggs for an arkham 3 game

azreal

hush

harlys pregnant

and many more but the one that caught my eye is what a undercover cop said in the iceberg lounge: this what next, all out war in gotham.

could this be a hint at arkham 3

then i heard a prisoner saying: when we get out gotham will burn.

and other things like that so could the next game have a title like

batman: arkham war

waddya think

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley had a miscarriage so she's not pregnant anymore, but the rest idk.

#3 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5953 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5953 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't they announce a release for late 2013?

#8 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal_smahboi: if you read that it says thats when they will start production not the release date

#11 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by flazam (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a third arkham game what happened to the rumour it would have some other superheroes though?

#13 Posted by flazam (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

its called arkham orgins ( arkham war would be better)

#14 Posted by flameboy298 (1854 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

Why are they going backward,When the other one left awhole lot of possibilities for a sequel

#15 Posted by flazam (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally agree They should not go backward they could do arkham war and it could bring in justice league heroes who would aid batman in "arkham war"

#16 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@flazam said:

Why are they going backward,When the other one left awhole lot of possibilities for a sequel

Rocksteady is working on the Arkham City sequel. In the meantime, WB Montreal, the team that ported Arkham City to the Wii U, is using the stuff Rocksteady created to make Arkham Origins for current gen systems. It's rumored that the Rocksteady Arkham game will launch on next gen.

#17 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- Hopefully Richard will be playable in origins so that i'll actually buy the game.

#18 Posted by flazam (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

@flazam said:

Rocksteady is working on the Arkham City sequel. In the meantime, WB Montreal, the team that ported Arkham City to the Wii U, is using the stuff Rocksteady created to make Arkham Origins for current gen systems. It's rumored that the Rocksteady Arkham game will launch on next gen.

new to me epic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.