What Dc needs to do

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Spidermeat101 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone lock this thread.Please?

#2 Posted by ImmortalOne (3256 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy, another "Marvel rocks, DC sucks thread."

And by the way, DC does do animated films and TV shows. Which, in my opinion, are far better than Marvel's.

#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalOne said:

Oh boy, another "Marvel rocks, DC sucks thread."

And by the way, DC does do animated films and TV shows. Which, in my opinion, are far better than Marvel's.

Agreed and yeah oh boy.
#4 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

90's x-men cartoon > everything else.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has young justice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMH, or USM

DC has TDKR1, TDKR2, allstar superman, doom, crisis on multiple earths, Wonder Woman, under the red hood, batman year one, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ultimate avenger1 ,2, dr strange, invincible iron man, hulk vs thor, hulk vs wolverine,

seriously id watch any of the DC animated movies before watching any of the marvel ones.

DC does not wear diapers, heck even the most iconic red underwear ever they changed.

if you want wearing diapers see hyperion, hes literaly wearing a giant metal armor diaper.

DC had the idea to make Justice League first but writers went on strike. stop being a marvel fanboy because you saw the movies and didnt like the dc ones.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

90's x-men cartoon > everything else.

thats actually really good i just got threw the first season.

#7 Posted by StrangeMan (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Em, believe or not, DC itself isn't really that involved with the production of other works in different media, their relation to the cartoons, direct-to-dvd movies and live action movies isn't really that big, they don't get to say what animated show they're gonna do next or if they're gonna make a Justice League movie or whatever.

So the only real "critique" of your post would come from the mention of "big comics", which i assume your reffering to events, and they're fine in that regard. In any case, this whole thread is pretty pointless.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101: ok don't start a fight with me troll. You started this thread to piss people off. DC is better, I'm not a fanboy I like marvel too. Once MoS is out I'm sure a bunch or non comic readers will go on a whole DC is awesome spree.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

DC has TDKR1, TDKR2, allstar superman, doom, crisis on multiple earths, Wonder Woman, under the red hood, batman year one, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ultimate avenger1 ,2, dr strange, invincible iron man, hulk vs thor, hulk vs wolverine,

seriously id watch any of the DC animated movies before watching any of the marvel ones.

DC does not wear diapers, heck even the most iconic red underwear ever they changed.

if you want wearing diapers see hyperion, hes literaly wearing a giant metal armor diaper.

DC had the idea to make Justice League first but writers went on strike. stop being a marvel fanboy because you saw the movies and didnt like the dc ones.

You didn't listen either,I said live action movies,not animation.And just because I said marvel makes bigger stuff means I'm a fanboy? People talk about how marvel fans can get annoying but right now,all I'm seeing is ignorant dc fans who always think that there is nothing wrong with dc

your not very smart are you?

you realize that the site show which posts you change and when you change them right?, we all know that you took out the animation part of your post.

No one is calling you a fanboy because you think Marvel makes bigger stuff, people call you a fanboy because you make ignorant statements with rather aggressive,arrogant attitude

The "underwear on the outside" thing would have been true a while ago but DC underwent a massive reboot a year ago in which all of the costumes have been updated or redesigned to address this problem. and to be honest it wasn't all that much of a big deal as most costumes had removed this element anyway.

as for your comment on how DC needs to use their heroes more actively, your completely right. stuff like Injustice: Gods Among Us and Arrow are good starts

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Spidermeat101 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

You didn't listen either,I said live action movies,not animation.And just because I said marvel makes bigger stuff means I'm a fanboy? People talk about how marvel fans can get annoying but right now,all I'm seeing is ignorant dc fans who always think that there is nothing wrong with dc

you realize that the site show which posts you change and when you change them right?, we all know that you took out the animation part of your post.

No one is calling you a fanboy because you think Marvel makes bigger stuff, people call you a fanboy because you make ignorant statements with rather aggressive,arrogant attitude

The "underwear on the outside" thing would have been true a while ago but DC underwent a massive reboot a year ago in which all of the costumes have been updated or redesigned to address this problem. and to be honest it wasn't all that much of a big deal as most costumes had removed this element anyway.

as for your comment on how DC needs to use their heroes more actively, your completely right. stuff like Injustice: Gods Among Us and Arrow are good starts

I though Cv was a friendly site.Boy,was I wrong.You got people saying you're not smart just because you make a mistake.And when did I say ignorant statements with an agressive attitude.Sorry,but even if I did,I'm not going say stuff 100% nice.He called me a fanboy.You really think I'm going to let him get away with it?Whatever.

well it looks like you are the first one to throw the "fanboy" card out there, rather constantly.

You threw out the whole "dc needs to get rid of the underpants outside of the costumes herp-a-derp" because you didnt know that they already had which is ignorance and when people call you out on your mistakes you edit your posts and said you never did it in the first place.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101 said:

Dc needs to start to do more stuff with their heroes.Marvel makes games,live action movies,big comics,tv shows,ect..Dc needs to use their heroes more actively.Their costumes have barely changed.It's the same with the "underwear showing out".it's like wearing diapers in public.Butt yeah,it's time dc needs to do more stuff with their heroes.

DC already do all of that.

#12 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

the animated batman cartoons are awesome too.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Spidermeat101 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Spidermeat101 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

I though Cv was a friendly site.Boy,was I wrong.You got people saying you're not smart just because you make a mistake.And when did I say ignorant statements with an agressive attitude.Sorry,but even if I did,I'm not going say stuff 100% nice.He called me a fanboy.You really think I'm going to let him get away with it?Whatever.

well it looks like you are the first one to throw the "fanboy" card out there, rather constantly.

You threw out the whole "dc needs to get rid of the underpants outside of the costumes herp-a-derp" because you didnt know that they already had which is ignorance and when people call you out on your mistakes you edit your posts and said you never did it in the first place.

I threw out the fanboy consostanly?Well,people sure seem to have the attitude of a fanboy.And actually,I wonder why you're talking about underpants,because I said nothing about it.Anways,many dc heroes still have underpants and it is not ignorance.It is a fact.If you're going to accuse me of being a jerk,I might as well stop arguing with you.I might flag you though if you continue to say I'm ignorant,stupid,and a jerk.

name one who in current continuity has his underpants on the outside. i dare you.

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101: name ten people who still were underwear on the outside?

#15 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101 said:

Dc needs to start to do more stuff with their heroes.Marvel makes games,live action movies,big comics,tv shows,ect..Dc needs to use their heroes more actively.Their costumes have barely changed.It's the same with the "underwear showing out".it's like wearing diapers in public.Butt yeah,it's time dc needs to do more stuff with their heroes.

Why do they need to do more though? They're a comic book company, so why not just focus on comic books? I don't really need all of that other stuff to enhance my comic book fan experience.

#16 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidermeat101: nice job editing everything out

#17 Posted by Project_Worm (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems I got here to late...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.