what DC comic to read?

#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League and Outsiders,excellent. Black Adam too.

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i haven't read a DC comic for years... what would be a good allround comic to read that would let me know about alot of characters and whats going on in DC? justice league? or the countdown thing people talk about? or something else?

#3 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i ask the people of comic vine but they wont bl00dy answer me :b"

Fine.

Okay read Justice League, Infinite Crisis/Countdown/52 etc.

Also Justice Society. Uhmmm. Booster Gold is cool, Flash if you're interested.

Did you read Justice? That was cool. Anyone give me a hand here? LS when you come on?

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

"Rotten gun says:
"i ask the people of comic vine but they wont bl00dy answer me :b"
Fine. Okay read Justice League, Infinite Crisis/Countdown/52 etc. Also Justice Society. Uhmmm. Booster Gold is cool, Flash if you're interested. Did you read Justice? That was cool. Anyone give me a hand here? LS when you come on?"

thankyou and thankyou akira

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I really recommend the siniestro corps war, it is the best current comic event (at least until resurrection of Ra's al ghul begins)

#6 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say justice league or teen titans. Justice League is about 14 issues in so it will be pretty easy to get back issues and get caught up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.