What DC Characters and Team do you want in a Movie?

#1 Posted by Punisher141 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they are confirmed Superman/Batman movie and possible Justice League film but what I really loved to see these team and characters to be in their own movie:

1. JSA (Justice Society of America)

2. Flash

3. Deathstroke

there are really so much in my mind.

#2 Posted by JROCK72 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

1. TEEN TITANS

2. Wonder Woman

3. Outsiders

#3 Posted by thesparkynation (9 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman Inc.

2. Martian Manhunter

3. Flash

4. Superman: Red Son (would be kinda controversial, but I think they could pull it off, it would fit better in a "dark" DC Movie Universe, with him starting evil, then turning good to try and outdo his evil)

4. Batman Beyond

5. Supergirl/ Superboy

6. AQUAMAN

7. Blue Beetle

8. Booster Gold

9. Captain Atom

10. Wonder Woman

11. Solomon Grundy (a sort of monster movie/ hulk like thing)

12. SHAZAM

NOTE: Not in any sort of order

#4 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Wonder Woman movie would have been my go to film.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
BATMAN BEYOND

#6 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Flash, the Batfamily, Aquaman

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18402 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman are the top 3 movies I want to see before Justice League. I don't think they should do another Green Lantern movie until they reboot him with the rest of the team (like Avengers did with Hulk).

Batman Beyond is interesting. I love the premise and the comic/tv show was awesome, but I'm not sure how a not-Bruce Wayne Batman would work to the general movie going audience. I'd probably settle for just seeing a Batman Beyond-esque suit.

#8 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

Flash

Shazam

Martian Manhunter

Aquaman

Batman and Robin

Suicide Squad

Secret Six

#9 Edited by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

SHAZAM!

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7726 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Batman and Robin (A good one.)
  • Billy Batson and the Power of Shazam!
  • Booster Gold
  • The Doom Patrol
  • Green Arrow (Based on Year One.)
  • Green Lantern (A good one.)
  • Justice Society of America
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Suicide Squad
  • Teen Titans
#11 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the Flash have his own movie soon. I would enjoy seeing a film where his origin story is explained and he learns how to control his abilities. I would like to be seeing the villain(s) established as a sincere threat to the Flash, especially since he isn't experienced. Supposedly, it is supposed to come out in 2017 but I would rather it come out earlier.

I would absolutely love to see Suicide Squad have its own movie. These convicted villains would be taking on a dangerous mission, facing an incredible threat. I would love to see Amanda Waller take charge of the team, as multiple villains died with only a couple characters surviving. It would be great to see it happen in live-action. It would consist of members from all the various incantations of the team including the New 52.

I would also like to see an Aquaman film, Green Arrow film, and Shazam film. All of the three respective characters need to be in live-action movies to establish them as important characters belonging to DC Comics. Even though these are lesser characters compared to Superman or Batman, they are still significant to the DC Universe.

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

flash, wonder woman, the flash paradox movie made me want to see an aquaman movie and justice league.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (25026 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret Six and/or Suicide Squad would make a great film, just look what they did with "RED" and "The Losers"

#14 Posted by Black_Claw (3009 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Wonder Woman or GTFO.

#15 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2246 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Wonder Woman
  • Flash
  • Aquaman
  • Justice League ( w/ original Big 7)
  • Green Arrow
  • Atom
#16 Posted by Deathstroke4Life (36 posts) - - Show Bio

DEATHSTROKE

#17 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy and Harley, but it will NEVER happen. @wildvine, @joygirl you girls are optimists. Could you help me out?

#18 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy and Harley, but it will NEVER happen. @wildvine, @joygirl you girls are optimists. Could you help me out?

Technically Ivy has appeared, albeit her personification sucked.

#19 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

Technically Ivy has appeared, albeit her personification sucked.

That was not Ivy. I don't know what the hell that was.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Suicide Squad can become a great movie.

#21 Posted by Knightfall225 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

A Bat Family Movie Would Be Dope

#22 Edited by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightfall225 said:A Bat Family Movie Would Be Dope

Lets all forget about the last bat family movie.......O-O

#23 Posted by saoakden (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

The Flash

The Brave and the Bold with Hal and Barry

Teen Titans

I really want a BATMAN BEYOND Movie

#24 Posted by Punisher141 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I also would love a Batman Beyond movie and am I'm the only one who wanted a Bane Movie?

#25 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

booster gold.........THE MOVIE!!!

#26 Posted by RedLantern23 (890 posts) - - Show Bio

In order of how much I want them

Aquaman

The Flash

Justice League

Green Lantern/Lantern Corps

Swamp Thing

Wonder Woman

Blue Beetle

#27 Edited by trinity_stormbreaker (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League - With a core roster of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Flash.

Teen Titans/Titans - With a core roster of Robin, Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash which might later expand to possibly include Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven and Cyborg(?).

JSA - With a core roster of Green Lantern, the Flash, Wildcat, and Doctor Fate, which might later include Power Girl(?), Stargirl, etc.

Batman Family - A series of movies that has most of or all of the Batman Family, including Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Catwoman and Oracle.

Oh! and a Wonder Woman trilogy - The first movie's main antagonist would be Cheetah, the second movie's antagonist would be Circe and the third movie antagonist would be Ares. I'd also love Doctor Psycho as a background/lesser/mastermind antagonist played by Peter Dinklage, or working with one of the other antagonists ... I'd also like to see Veronica Cale and Giganta somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.