What comics should DC cancel for the 5th wave

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the bottom 10 (From highest to lowest sales)

1.Ravagers

2.Stormwatch

3.Sword of Sorcery

4.Demon Knights

5.Batwing

6.Savage Hawkman

7.Deathstroke

8.I, Vampire

9.DCU Presents

10.Fury of Firestorm

Which one of these do you think deserves to be cancelled?

I'm voting for those in bold.

#2 Edited by Hanson724 (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I don't read any of those. Thankfully Red Lanterns isn't on this list. They could all go away as far as I'm concerned especially considering there are many other characters deserving of their own books(Shazam pllleeeaasse), the only one I even thought of reading was Demon Knights and I just never picked it up. Sword of Scorcery would have probably done better if it wasn't $3.99. Terrible pricing decision.

my five are:

Batwing

Ravagers

I, Vampire

Sword of Sorcery

and Savage Hawkman

#3 Edited by Squalleon (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

1.Ravagers

2.Stormwatch

3.Sword of Sorcery

4.Demon Knights

5.Batwing

6.Savage Hawkman

7.Deathstroke

8.I, Vampire

9.DCU Presents

10.Fury of Firestorm

#4 Posted by wimble23 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ravagers. Been completely disappointing and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

2. Stormwatch. Was an interesting idea but didn't work well. Would like to see Midnighter appear in other series though.

3. Batwing. Too many bat titles and he can just be incorporated back into Batman Incorporated.

4. Savage Hawkman. Now that he is in JLA solo title doesn't seem needed.

5. Fury of Firestorm. They ruined an awesome character so I wouldn't mind seeing this go away for a while and then tried again later.

#5 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Universe Presents has been had more misses (Challengers, Black and Blue) than hits (Vandal Savage). If an anthology is going to survive, it needs to put out some great stories. It isn't, so it is time to let it fold.

#6 Posted by tomlikesfries (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke needs more readers now that a new writer has replaced Liefeld. And I truly hope I, Vampire doesn't get cancelled. It's one of the best books of the entire reboot.

#7 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

Here are the bottom 10 (From highest to lowest sales)

1.Ravagers

2.Stormwatch

3.Sword of Sorcery

4.Demon Knights

5.Batwing

6.Savage Hawkman

7.Deathstroke

8.I, Vampire

9.DCU Presents

10.Fury of Firestorm

yeah, this seems about right, though i guess you can spare Batwing

I didnt knew that Firestorm is now the bottom seller in DC, Im very surprised that Firestorm wasnt cancelled in the last wave instead of Frankenstein

as for DCU Presents, it can be cancelled and easily replaced by a DC Showcase, or Brave and the Bold

#8 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Ravagers

2.Batwing

3.Savage Hawkman

4.DCU Presents

5.Fury of Firestorm

#9 Edited by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprised Legion of Superheroes is in the bottom 10, i was starting to thnk i was the only one who liked it.

Also what the hell is I Vampire doing in the bottom 10, it's one of the best titles going.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.