Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Top 3: Things I want to see in Injustice 2

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jeremy1989

Since WB Games has previously announced Injustice 2 will be made in the process. I would like to give my two cents in and what I want to see in Injustice 2.

1. Superhero Intro Interaction

The one thing I liked about Mortal Kombat X is that characters interacting with eachother before they fight. And I would like to see an intro dialogue between Batman/Superman, Green Lantern/Flash, Joker/Lex Luthor, etc.

2. Introduce Minor characters

I know a lot of people want to see their favorite character to be playable even part of the story. So why not add Characters like

• Blue Beetle(Ted Kord/Jaime Reyes)
    • Black Lightning
    • Static Shock
    • Captain Atom
    • Hawk
    • Dove
    • Booster Gold
    • etc.

I know some on this list are not minor characters, but you know what I mean. We all know Robin is gonna be playable character so don't worry about it.

3. Up the ante on the Super Moves

Yeah we know were gonna get brand new super moves in the sequel, but what would make more awesome if they just take it to the next level. I think WB Games should takes notes from this video.

While they're at it, why not add tag team super moves just for the hell of it. Again for example.

There you have it my top 3 things I want in the next Injustice game. And please spread the word about this to anyone especially DC Comics and WB Games.

Also tell me what you want to see in Injustice 2?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1  Edited By Claymore1998

Very nice write up.

Keep up the good work ^_^

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice write up.

Keep up the good work ^_^

Why thank you.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice suggestion list. :).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blade_R

Idc what they do with it if they make the gameplay feel like MKX's, but ill add my 2 pennies anyway.

• Unique intro dialogue like in MKX.
    • Blockable and a few less interactables
    • Faster and more fluid gameplay (similar to MKX)
    • More single player options
    • The ability to go into practice mode while waiting for fights/challenges online
    • Shorter super move animations
    • Shorter stage transition animations

Honestly, I would be a completely happy camper if Injustice 2 was literally just MKX with DC characters lol the gameplay in MKX is just so superior to IGAU (IMO) that going back to the feel of Injustice (which I did enjoy) just wouldn't be fun, it would feel like taking two steps back.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice suggestion list. :).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Why thank you.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a bigger roster all around a story where its a threat not being a founding Leaguer becoming bad.

I want new combos and powers that correspond with the comics.

Id also like to see New52 looks and Classic looks as alternate skins for each character.

Not to mention more maps. Atlantis should be expanded, Belle Reve, Smallville.

Once Darkseid comes into the picture, then things get interesting.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989: Now that I think of it a Apokolips vs New Gods storyline would be cool and would introduce the 4rth world maybe introducing Uxas,High-Father, Barda, Kalibak, Granny Goodness, Orion, Desaad, and Mr. Miracle as central protagonist and roster additions among other characters from the DC Universe.

PERFECT! Now WB Games got a storyline to reference on. Please share this to anyone you know. Plus send this to WB Games/DC Comics.

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would Like to see Swamp thing, Kid Flash, Martian Manhunter with the original game and in the story.

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main thing they need is more characters and more balance with the characters.

They had the whole of the DC universe to play with, and they gave us 24 characters. And I know Batman is DC's biggest seller, but I don't see how you can justify featuring that many Batman characters, especially when you only have 24 spaces available. Here's a little comparison for emphasis:

Batman Characters

• Batman
    • Nightwing
    • Joker
    • Harley Quinn
    • Solomon Grundy
    • Deathstroke
    • Bane
    • Batgirl (DLC)

Superman Characters

• Superman
    • Lex Luthor
    • Doomsday
    • Zod (DLC)

Wonder Woman Characters

• Wonder Woman
    • Ares

Then there's characters like Flash, Aquaman and Green Arrow who have no villains included in the game. Are people really more interested in fighting with Solomon Grundy than with Captain Cold, Reverse Flash or Black Manta? Some people have suggested that Reverse Flash would be too similar to Flash, but that wasn't an issue with GL/Sinestro or Shazam/Black Adam.

Then of course Martian Manhunter and Darkseid were left out of the game completely (although MM did later arrive as DLC). With so many obvious characters missing it's pretty bad that they wasted a DLC slot for Scorpion, not even a DC character.

So yeah, main issue is the character roster. More characters, less Batman-focussed.

If Injustice 2 happens, I'd like to see Darkseid, Black Manta, Black Canary, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Starfire, Reverse Flash, Captain Cold, Firestorm, Constantine, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Beast Boy, Captain Boomerang, Atrocitus, Brainiac, Supergirl, Superboy... the list goes on and on, but really I'd like to see at least 40 playable characters, no real reason not to as far as I can see.

Ampthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@minisaladfresh: I hated Bane in the game he was such a waste of space and anyone else could have filled it. Bane did nothing unique in story mode and was 1 of 4? large fighters all of them far stronger and more of a threat than him. Who is Bane compared to Doomsday?

I would say swap out Killer Frost and put in Captain Cold thanks to the Flash tv series he now has some star power with audiences.

As for Bane replace him with any other DC hero/Villain (as long as its not another Batcharacter)

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker: Honestly I think Grundy could've been replaced too, I know DC don't have huge rosters of big characters, but I'd say Grodd and Mongul are more deserving of spaces than Grundy and Bane

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minisaladfresh: I would be cool with either one of those as Grodd could use telepathy strikes or something interesting, plus he would probably have good dialogue with a lot of heroes in DC. Mongul would have plenty to say to the likes of Superman, Sinestro and maybe Hal.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want Black Canary

@minisaladfresh: Deathstroke and Solomon Grundy are DC villains their not limited to just Batman. You could say Catwoman though.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By infantfinite128

I just want Bane in the game to have his classic look. I hate the bloated hulk designs. That is all. I'm easy to please!

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: True, but they are best known for their encounters with Batman. It just seems foolish to include the likes of Grundy and Harley Quinn while completely missing out all of Flash's Rogues, for example, y'know?

I mean, I like all of those characters and think they should still be included in any potential Injustice sequels, I just disagree with the complete lack of balance between characters. Harley Quinn is one of my favourite comic book characters of all time, but you just can't justify having her in the game without including so much as one Flash, Aquaman or Green Arrow villain.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i will not buy the game if the add/focus on batman and his lore anymore. We get it DC, you give batman enemas with your mouth

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minisaladfresh: I agree with you. No Captain Cold, Black Manta, Black Canary & Metallo. Those 4 would have such good moves.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@minisaladfresh: I agree with you. No Captain Cold, Black Manta, Black Canary & Metallo. Those 4 would have such good moves.

What about Beast Boy, Starfire, or even Terra and the rest of the Teen Titans?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989: star fire & beast boy. But I dislike Teen Titans so I'd prefer other characters.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vixen, Starfire, Captain Cold and Braniac are probably the fighters I would want to see introduced. I question the title though I know Injustice is a unique title and everyone thinks of the game but would a game set outside of that verse still warrent the title? Maybe I am overthinking it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO EVIL SUPS AGAIN.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Glarinetta

Superboy

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty excited for Injustice 2

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

I'm pretty excited for Injustice 2

Me too.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Etrigan, Dr. Fate, Hawkman

SCOLTON97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has it actually been confirmed officially? I've been following news on Injustice on and off since the first game, there's been plenty of rumors and unofficial confirmations, but is it 100% legit now?

Anyway, what I care about most is the plot. The first game was simply amazing in terms of the story unfolding, and it blew me away. That's more or less all I care about in the sequel. That being said, I'd love to see Captain Atom, Hawkman, Dr Fate, Swamp Thing, and finally Constantine; voiced by Matt Ryan.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
    MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Multiple Crisis or Infinite Crisis storyline would be a fun way to introduce a whole multiverse's worth of interesting characters. Tbh if they just expanded the roster and skins, I'd be happy. If they couldn't be bothered making Zoom as a separate character they could make his classic costume a skin of the Flash like they already did with his Black Lantern suit. I know there was an Earth 2 skin pack, but it should've also included the trinity, and classic Earth 2 (Golden Age) skins. Huntress could be a skin for Batgirl. If they can't put kid characters like Robin on, then what about adult Red Robin and Red Hood (Jason not Joker) akin to Nightwing. I'd like more live action skins like the MoS and Arrow ones, perhaps some DCAU skins would be nice considering it basically featured every character. I could go on but I'll stop now :-p

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Add Poison Ivy, Jason Todd, Deadshot, Scarecrow and/or Gorilla Grodd and I'm sold.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wally West & Starfire, Powergirl

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has their been a confirmation on the release date? Or some speculation or idea..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has their been a confirmation on the release date? Or some speculation or idea..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

I hope so. We just have to wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.