Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Theories on what's happening in Justice League?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Spoilers for current Justice League issues.

Looking to discus what exactly might be going on in Justice League New-52 at this moment. Obviously there is a ton of things happening...

Luthor to be arrested by Batman & Superman

Luthor working with Owlman

Super Woman's baby

Cyborg seeing that the Anti-Monitor destroyed Earth-2 and is coming to Earth Prime

Cold hasn't really gone good... is planning something for the Rogues

Jessica Cruz might be the new 'Green Lantern'

It seems like a lot of really notable events are all taking place right now, and I don't know what to make of all of them. The Anti-Monitor thing has me most intrigued... I'm not sure if they're building anticipation for the impending crisis, or if he will be used in a future cross over event or what, but the AM doesn't seem like the type of character that you can just take care of in a single story arc. I honestly have no idea what to think about Luthor at this point, and Super Woman's baby has me quite intrigued. It also seems as though Owlman might be the papa?

Anyway, just seeing if anyone would be interested in discussing what is happening at this time...

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Not quite sure, all I know is it's being written very very well. In the latest issue Johns has done a much better job with Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman.

There is also a rumor that Green Lantern will return soon (which I hope is true I miss Hal).

Also Johns said there are huge plans for Cyborg, and the next arc is titled "Amazo Virus" which means he may br the focus of the next arc.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree that the writing has gotten even better over the last few issues, and we might be moving closer to our old Billy... inches at a time. I'd be happy if Hal came back too.. Jessica is fine, but she's not Hal haha. I agree that Cyborg will probably play a big part in the next arc, and I wonder if Amazo will flat out be the upcoming villain.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Bump, I like this thread.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EyeDCyou

@papinacho: That's not a bad theory... Have we seen any Ivo yet? I can't remember but I don't think we have... Just a general question for anyone.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Exactly, he was just how I like him, smiling and excited to fight a talking gorilla :)

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EyeDCyou

@captainmarvel4ever: exactly haha too bad he only had that short moment. I like the Cyborg/Cap relationship so far. Hope it develops more.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://sii-sen.deviantart.com/art/Billy-and-Victor-432781264
    http://sii-sen.deviantart.com/art/Billy-and-Victor-432781264

@eyedcyou: Same here I absolutely love that the two of them are friends, they fit very well together. Plus it only makes sense, after all what kid doesn't want a robot for a friend? :)

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By righteous300

@eyedcyou said:

Spoilers for current Justice League issues.

Looking to discus what exactly might be going on in Justice League New-52 at this moment. Obviously there is a ton of things happening...

Luthor to be arrested by Batman & Superman

Luthor working with Owlman

Super Woman's baby

Cyborg seeing that the Anti-Monitor destroyed Earth-2 and is coming to Earth Prime

Cold hasn't really gone good... is planning something for the Rogues

Jessica Cruz might be the new 'Green Lantern'

It seems like a lot of really notable events are all taking place right now, and I don't know what to make of all of them. The Anti-Monitor thing has me most intrigued... I'm not sure if they're building anticipation for the impending crisis, or if he will be used in a future cross over event or what, but the AM doesn't seem like the type of character that you can just take care of in a single story arc. I honestly have no idea what to think about Luthor at this point, and Super Woman's baby has me quite intrigued. It also seems as though Owlman might be the papa?

Anyway, just seeing if anyone would be interested in discussing what is happening at this time...

I'm pretty sure it was Earth 3. Darkseid is the one tearing Earth 2 apart.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By righteous300

I'm mostly excited for Darkseid vs Anti-Monitor that they're setting up.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By timelord

@captainmarvel4ever: After the God Head cross over I'm hoping Hal returns to Earth. Have the core Green Lantern book focus on Simon Bazz.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: exactly haha and they're almost the same age so they could offer sone light heartedness to the team.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: is it? Is the syndicate from Earth 2 or 3? I get that mixed up a lot.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: syndicate is from Earth 3. It's weird because I think there was a book that once said they were were from Earth 2. But now they're saying earth 3.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtummytumms: Ohhh... duh.. the "JSA" is from Earth-2. Damn Multiverse..

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelord said:

@captainmarvel4ever: After the God Head cross over I'm hoping Hal returns to Earth. Have the core Green Lantern book focus on Simon Bazz.

I'd like Hal to return, but I want his book to still focus on him. Baz should become a Yellow Lantern, since that's the only good route they can take the character in.

WadeInLincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I do not like what is happening to the J.L. in the Future's End one shot and the current weekly series... which gives some clues of things currently to come.

• Something so bad happens to Superman that he joins the Peace Corps in Africa
    • Batman becomes so paranoid that he becomes the biggest threat to humanity
    • Aquaman's testosterone goes so high no women is safe, only concerned about his other team, The Others
    • Woman Women, she loses it as well (to be nice)
    • Shazam is pretending to be Superman while on his Peace Corp mission
    • Green Arrow is faking his death and planning an attack against Cadmus
    • No real Lantern presence except maybe the Earth 2 version
    • Cyborg and Flash are the only other current members still left with the League five years after Forever Evil. I could care less for the new League characters in Future's End
    • Earth 2 heroes are considered less than human and are imprisoned and treated as such on Earth Prime

So far no mention of Luther, Owlman, Superwoman or the baby in Future's End. Wait..... maybe the baby is Fifty Sue. No, her age is off by 3 or 4 years.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wadeinlincoln: I try not to think too much about Future's end. I mean it's pretty safe to say that we'll never actually get there in terms of current issues.

mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it is going really good right now. The art is awesome and I loved the first issue for the amazo virus. But where the heck is Baz? I don't remember where he went after FE

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have any theories on what the Amazo virus does?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.