The Time Trapper that shows up in every issue of the new 52

#1 Edited by Gammbitt (172 posts) - - Show Bio

As I have been reading the New 52 line up, i have found myself playing where's Waldo searching for the Time Trapper. I have also seen her in Bruce Wayne Road Home : Ra's Al Ghul, before he went to go kill Vickie Vale. As i was reading Supergirl an interesting idea popped into my head; maybe there is more than one Time Trapper because as Supergirl was gaining her powers the Time Trapper is there and what she's hearing is from different chapters of The New 52. The one on the left is from Nightwing, the middle Justice League, and the right Birds of Prey. I'm wondering does this play some type of significance in the story or how it turns everything together. I want to hear everyone elses thought because i'm loving the New 52 so far

#2 Posted by danhimself (21226 posts) - - Show Bio

why are you calling her Time Trapper....no one has said who or what she is

#3 Posted by Gammbitt (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Tis true, but it would make sense and i need something to call her other than pink lady

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.