So there's talk from Dc that there will be a follow up wave of titles after the initial 52. I'm wondering what series do you think they'll bring out or want them to bring out. Lets say 10 new ongoing series in the Second Wave (I don't know how many titles they'll go with but 10 seems like a good number)
1. Red Robin - Come on. its Tim.
2. Shazam - Heard Didio promise this at a panel
3. Power Girl - Spins out of Mister Terrific?
4. T.h.u.n.d.e.r Agents - Said to come back
5. Star Girl - With Geoff Johns as one of the heads, this series is bound to come in some form or another 6. Black Bat - Same reasoning as Batwing, only with a popular character and not a new one 7. Shade the Changing Man - Wanted something to add to Dark 8. Zatanna - Same as above 9. Blood Syndicate - Personal request/Hope
10. Something so left field that it will make me go "WTF" - Seems to be a theme in the first wave
Attach creators to your predictions if you like.
Update: Men of War, Mister Terrific, O.M.A.C., Hawk and Dove, Blackhawks and Static Shock are getting cancelled and are being replaced by Batman Incorporated, Earth 2, World's Finest, Dial H, G.I. Combat and The Ravagers for Wave 2