Swamp Thing and Animal Man?

#1 Posted by GillaDro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering if these titles are any good.

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

They are great.

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

Both old and new are. Hated Morrison's run ending though.
BB

#4 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal man is awesome the new 52

#5 Posted by Cap10nate (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing has been my favorite title of the New 52. I haven't started reading Animal Man yet but I am thinking about it because of the crossover that is coming up.

#6 Posted by TheThe (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing is great. I've read all of it. I've only read the first issue of Animal man and it was cool.

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the first trade of Animal Man yesterday. Solid work :)
BB

#8 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

swamp thing is the best thing DC is putting out right now. i only read issue 12 of animal man because of the crossover

#9 Posted by theuncannySHAZAM (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought Animal Man and Swamp Thing #12 because of the up coming Rotworld event and was impressed with the story and art in both. I plan on continuing with the both series but I wanted to know if I should buy the other 11 issues or if I should just pick up the trades. Which way is better?

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I've recently begun liking Swamp Thing, but don't know too much on Animal Man. However, I'm still interested in checking out both of their New 52 series...

#11 Posted by SoA (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

@GillaDro: both titles are great especially back to back , im more partial to animal man but swamp thing is cool too.

#12 Posted by TurianAgent (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been reading Animal Man and its pretty damn sick. Haven't read any Swamp Thing yet but Animal Man from what I've read is a wild ride.

#13 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal man and Swamp thing are both amazing. Animal man is my favorite of the new 52 titles

#14 Posted by borges (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@theuncannySHAZAM: Unquestionably, trades.

#15 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

They are some of the best work coming out of DC right now, at least as far as I have read them which is only up to issue 4 of the DCnU. I don't read them only because I don't like the genre. If i did, there would be no doubt i'd be getting and looking forward to them every month. Same thing with All Star Western the last time I read it. Not my cup of tea, but definitely a good book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.