Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Solomon grundy in New 52?

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Has he made a "legit" appereance yet? Earth 2 isn't legit.

In earth 2 is he like the arcane version? I read here that he is like king of the rot or something like that, good job screwing this character up DC, I hate earth 2, is just a "what if" type of thing, anyways, Im not reading all of the new 52 series, and was wondering if he has made an official appereance yet.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@al_capown: solom grundy is avatar of the grey(earth-2 rot) because his original archenemy Alan Scott became the avatar of the green

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Earth 2 isn't a "what if" story. It's the actual cannon stories of Golden Age characters, of which Solomon Grundy is one. I definitely don't prefer his new origin, but it's where he is, and it's probably where he belongs. The new mythology is pretty cool, imo. The avatar of the grey thing is a fun mash-up of ideas, to me.

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So all the earth 2 characters are from the golden era of comics?

Do solomon grundy know of swamp thing, animal man, arcane? Have they ever crossed paths?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rouflex
    No Caption Provided

7 100 Posts

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Earth 2 isn't legit because you don't like it?

Al_capOWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Al_capOWN

Earth 2 isn't legit because you don't like it?

Something like that lol.

Naw, I know is legit, but it just makes things confusing to me, I'm new to comics, so having a diff batman from a diff earth with a whole diff origin, is confusing and unoriginal, and now they throw owl man at us.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.