Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

So who is reading Omega Men?

THE_JOKER51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_JOKER51

I gotta say, only 2 books into the new series and I'm thoroughly intrigued. After what I felt was a pretty damn good follow up to the shocking and controversial issue #1, I was simply wondering how many of you fine folks are reading this book as well?

I wonder where they're gonna take this story, and these interesting characters, and all I know is as of right now I'm in it for the long haul!

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I only knew that the Omega Men existed before the title came out and had never read anything about them but two issues in I already think it can become something great. It certainly seems like a gritty political space adventure and seeing the struggle between Kyles morality and the Alpha/Omega way of thinking, it will surely become one of the main conflicts.

AwesomeHobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am and I love it, this and Grayson and just the way he gives interviews has convinced me that Tom King will be one of the next great writers of this industry and has already become one of my favorites. Everything he writes just has so much heart

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kilowog52

I honestly don't know what they were thinking when they greenlit that first issue. It gave new meaning to the term "hard to follow." However, I am so glad the second issue is much more straightforward. I always love DC's cosmic stuff, so I'm obviously hoping for another great run. It seems to be headed in the right direction but it has a long way to go before it catches up with the REBELS series from a few years ago, which I think was written by Bedard.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I can't wait to check this out. I'm a massive fan of the original run, although I'm aware this is completely different from what I've seen online so far.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's easily one of the best new books DC has, and Tom King has a lot of talent. It's also the best think Kyle Rayner has going for him since the New 52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.