SDCC 2012: Chris Daughtry Interview

#1 Posted by rentfn (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit I liked him on American Idol. That was the first and last season of it I watched.

#2 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

He should draw a variant cover that benefits We can be heroes, like Marvel is doing with their Breast Cancer Awareness Variant Covers

#3 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, did Chris Daughty pencil that Batman?! That was really good!

On the other hand, maybe it was just me, but it sounded like he didn't know anything about the actual charity. Everything was vague. He didn't say who the parters were, or what even what "We Can Be Heroes"'s goal is. (I assume it's something medical in Africa based on the photos, but I'm not sure what)

#4 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic: We were super limited on time. He definitely knows about the cause and has spoken several times already on it.

Staff
#5 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that was a really good Batman sketch Chris...perhaps a change of vocation?

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

He seems very humble, Daughtry. I like that. And my GOD that Batman sketch is amazing. Do more sketches, Daughtry!

#7 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY, DAUGHTRY!! I'm a really huge fan, there are at least 6 of his songs I can't stop listening to over and over again, especially "Life After You", "Rescue Me", and "We're Not Gonna Fall" at the very least!

#8 Posted by The Finality (133 posts) - - Show Bio

DAUGHTRY! :)

#9 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...he can actually draw pretty well, good stuff.

#10 Posted by jschambe (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Daughtry and Jim Lee were being interviewed together and I was so hung up on getting Jim to sign my books that I didn't even realize it was Daughtry until much much later.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.