Rumor Patrol: Denzel Washington as Lex Luthor

• 62 results
#51 Edited by The Stegman (26524 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

@captain13 said:

Funny how some people refuse to let black actors get cast as white heroes but want them cast a black villains. You know who you are in this thread.

Anyway, Ralph Fiennes for Lex Luthor. Idris Elba for Green Lantern.

Same with Daredevil. I heard no major complaints about Micheal Clarke Duncan.

Well, to be fair, No one complained about Kingpin cause no one really gave two sh*ts about that movie :P

Anyway, I'm fine with Denzel as Lex if he can pull it off.

#52 Edited by Farkam (5369 posts) - - Show Bio

If this turns out to be true it means that Ben Affleck hates black people. Obviously.

#53 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4103 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

If this turns out to be true it means that Ben Affleck hates black people. Obviously.

LMAO

#54 Posted by ganon15 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated Lex was based on this guy:

He's Greek.

So is Billy Zane.

#55 Posted by Justthatkid (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

No no no no no no....... If you want to make the movie diverse add a character that has diversity don't change a existing ones nationality/race. I really think Steel would of been awesome to see in MOS somewhere in it possibly in the future.

#56 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Edited by JediXMan (31573 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm okay with this, honestly.

#58 Edited by RustyRoy (14446 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain13 said:

Funny how some people refuse to let black actors get cast as white heroes but want them cast a black villains. You know who you are in this thread.

Anyway, Ralph Fiennes for Lex Luthor. Idris Elba for Green Lantern.

If you cast Idris Elba to play Batman there won't be much backlash, definitely not as much as Affleck being cast as Batman. I'm personally against race bending but if people like Morgan Freeman, Elba etc. are involved then I don't have any problem about that.

Oh and a big yes to Ralph Fiennes for Lex Luthor and Idris Elba for Green Lantern.

#59 Edited by SupBatz (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be fine with that.

#60 Posted by Z3RO180 (6757 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: You know I'm sure if Idris Elba was cast he would be amazing but that wouldn't stop the Internet from bitching about it.

#61 Posted by Jeremy1989 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverpool said:

Please god no, Denzel Washington is so overrated.

dudes amazing. have you seen training day?

and Flight

#62 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.