Robin Teamup Comic

#1 Posted by hoole100 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

After Batman and Robin 12 im iching for a new series starring all these robins together working as a team. I think it would definitely be a successful run if done right. Anyone else be interested in it?

Id even take Batman and Robins.

#2 Posted by VenomousDragon (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason killing someone every other issue would cause problems and I personally dont want him to stop killing people.

#3 Posted by hoole100 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Footshots all day.

#4 Posted by hoole100 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditch starfire and junkie.

#5 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon: Just because Jason Todd would be part of it doesn't mean he would be killing somebody every other issue. He can still be a bad ass and not kill. I don't want him killing people either because that would ruin it. But yeah, I don't think the writers would have Jason do that in that particular comic. But I get what you're saying

#6 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be an awesome series because Robin is one of my favorite heroes.

#7 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be badass just for a Damien and Jason todd book...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.