Rise of the Third Army

#1 Posted by ZetaZero (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have any Theories on how this is going to end? Just looking to Compare notes.

#2 Posted by Liko (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think its going to end with nothing being done to the GuardiansWhen they introduced the other captured Guardians, I'm pretty sure they would be the ones that take over for the corrupted ones. You also have Kyle whom has become the White Lantern, but now they are hinting at he isn't the true White Lantern. Johns loves Jordan. I wouldn't be surprised if its Hal that becomes the true White Lantern.

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Liko said:

Honestly, I think its going to end with nothing being done to the GuardiansWhen they introduced the other captured Guardians, I'm pretty sure they would be the ones that take over for the corrupted ones. You also have Kyle whom has become the White Lantern, but now they are hinting at he isn't the true White Lantern. Johns loves Jordan. I wouldn't be surprised if its Hal that becomes the true White Lantern.

Hal has already harnessed the power of the Orange, Red, Blue, Green, White, Black and Yellow lights.... All that remains is Indigo and Violet. I do hope Kyle's the true White Lantern, however.
#4 Edited by Liko (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Liko said:

@John Valentine:

We can argue that he has harassed the power of love(Violet) for his love for Carol Ferris. I would argue also he has shown compassion(Indigo) on some of his enemies. I'm all for Kyle being the White Lantern, but here is the cover of Green Lantern New Guardians #19:

Green Lantern New Guardians #19 Cover(Spoilers)

Yeah, I saw that.

With Kyle and Sinestro visible, I'm guessing it has to be Hal who's the WL on that cover.
#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

What's been happening in New Guardians?

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

What's been happening in New Guardians?

In recent months it's been following Kyle as he deals with different emotions on the spectrum. It's now tying into Rise of the Third Army.

#8 Posted by Liko (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@Liko said:

@John Valentine:

We can argue that he has harassed the power of love(Violet) for his love for Carol Ferris. I would argue also he has shown compassion(Indigo) on some of his enemies. I'm all for Kyle being the White Lantern, but here is the cover of Green Lantern New Guardians #19:

Green Lantern New Guardians #19 Cover(Spoilers)

Yeah, I saw that.

With Kyle and Sinestro visible, I'm guessing it has to be Hal who's the WL on that cover.

Another point that points to it being Hal Jordan is the fact that Sinestro is wearing a Green Lantern ring.

#9 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Volthoom will probably just get back his stolen energy and the whole zombie third army dies quick. The teasers seem to say there will be another round of musical chairs for ring colors.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.