Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Red Hood & The Outlaws Questions

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By 2cool4fun

First of all do you read this comic? If not, then this is the only question you need to answer.

1. Did you like the amnesia arc?

2. Are you happy we are back with the old style of fun adventures?

3. Are you excited for issue 31, a battle against Lobo :D ( the badass one )

4. Most Important Question: Would you want them to have 1 or 2 new members, and who?

I would want Cassandra Cain to be a part of them. They could play out that she ( just like Jason ) went on a path of killing for some reason ( maybe revenge? ) and she can't face batman now, but wants to change her ways, so she joins Jason and his team.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@2cool4fun:i didnt like the amnesia arc it felt filler-ish Scott Lobell run was way better on 4 Raven and The Wonder twin(yes im serious) also i still say starfire doesnt fit with that group

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Jphu8414

1. Was not a big fan of it to be honest, just felt like wasted time to me (I seriously think they just ran out of ideas)

2. Yes, that was why I got into the book in the first place

3. Heck yeah I'm excited!

4. Wow that's a good question, I don't really know to be honest. I think the current team works okay though

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By youknowwhattodo

1) No, really set Jason back in my eyes.

2) Yes, though part of me wants Jason to be a villain again because that's where he worked best, now he's this magic-sword wielding pawn of the Joker destined for greatness.

3) I guess, but I'm a little scared of how it will play out since the battle with Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger was kinda ridiculous.

4) To be honest, I wish they would replace Starfire with the Huntress, she works better/makes more sense for the team.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By frozenedge2
    1. It wasn't bad but it did drag a little bit though
    2. Definitely glad we're back to adventure arcs.
    3. Who wouldn't be excited for that
    4. I think one more person would be perfect. My choice is either Jackson Hyde or Tempest could join. Both have reasons to be outcasts
    kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I'm not sure exactly which issues you're referring to as 'the amnesia arc' but once it was all explained in #27 I really liked it because I absolutely loved Tynion's whole story about the League of Assassins, the Untitled, the All-Caste, Ducra, Ra's al Ghul, Essence, Jason, Roy, and Kori. Though until then it was somewhat annoying to have him without his memories, especially before the whole story got off the ground. Despite my love of the arc, I do want to say that I do not think characters such as Cheshire, Bronze Tiger, and Lady Shiva should be with the League of Assassins

2. I don't know what you mean by "the old style of fun adventures." If you mean the tone of the book has a more fun feel as opposed to the somewhat ominous feel presented in Tynion's arc, I'm not sure. I really enjoyed what Tynion did. And I'm not sure if I'll like what the new writer brings to the table or not. I'll go in with a positive attitude, though. But I've honestly never heard of the guy. We'll see what I think once a few of his issues are actually out. His first issue (#29) comes out on the 19th of this month (March 2014)

3. Of course. I love Lobo. I can't remember if this is the real Lobo, meaning the original, or the "real" Lobo, meaning the new one who is supposedly the true Lobo in the New 52, who appeared in the Villains' Month issue and some Supergirl issues. Don't like how they did that, but either way, I'm excited.

4. Jericho. Bumblebee. Vox. Argent. Hotspot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.