Recommended DC Titles?

#1 Posted by DickGrayson (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I am picking up three titles at the moment one of them is DC, and that is Nightwing. I love the series, but I was thinking of increasing on titles, any Recommendations?

#2 Edited by The_Tree (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like:

• Action Comics
  • All-Star Western
  • Aquaman
  • Earth 2
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws
  • Talon
  • Team 7 (About to be cancelled)
  • Threshold
  • Wonder Woman
#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Talon, Green Arrow (starting with #17), Animal Man, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Justice League Dark, Swamp Thing (first 16 issues), All-Star Western, Aquaman and Action Comics are all great.

#4 Posted by Catsnlynne (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Earth 2, Green Arrow, Flash, Stormwatch and Demon Knights. I also like Savage Hawkman and Deathstroke, but they are being cancelled. The May issues are their last ones.

#5 Posted by DickGrayson (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: I have been thinking about talon, mostly because of the similarities him and Nightwing have.

#6 Posted by akbogert (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currently reading Batman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, and Batgirl, and I would recommend them in that order, although to be fair they're all very different kinds of books so how any of them fit into your current list really depends on what you're looking for. RH is definitely the most unique, Batman is just incredible writing, and Batgirl is just a solid title from a very solid writer (Gail Simone).

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

@DickGrayson: You should definitely give it a shot, especially if you're into the whole Court of Owls idea. It's street-level action and fun, with the main drive for the series being revenge. Calvin (Talon) is an interesting character as well, and both the writing and art are pretty great.

#8 Posted by DickGrayson (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: Hmm... I liked Batgirl when she appeared in Nightwing issue 4 I believe. I might check it out.

@The_Tree: I loved the Court of Owls, I'll be sure to be hunting it while it is only on issue 4, or 5, whichever.

#9 Posted by Jake7696 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Talon, Nightwing and Suicide Squad. But if you're looking for something non-new 52 then I'd recommend Arkham Unhinged

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.