Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Questions about Suicide Squad vol 4/Detective Comics vol 4

dredubb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, first post here, just had a question about Suicide Squad vol 4--in the back of the book there are two one-off issues, a HQ one and a Deadshot one, both really good, but I'm having some trouble figuring out how they were published originally; neither appear to be released in the actual Suicide Squad title.

Second, re-DCv4, there appear to be several one-off issues released when this arc was happening--Scarecrow, Harley, Poison Ivy, etc... anyone know if any of these made it into the TPB?

Thanks

Drew

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you referring to the Villains Month issues? All 52 Villains Month issues were collected into one big book, but I think many are also collected elsewhere.. I'm guessing the issues you were asking about in the Suicide Squad trade are Justice League of America #7.1 Deadshot and Detective Comics #23.2 Harley Quinn. If you look at a page toward the front of your trade with all this small print including the list of editorial staff at DC Comics and the library of congress number, there will a part that says "Originally published in single issue format as...." I'd say if you look at that, that will definitely tell you what you got.

dredubb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dredubb

Yep! There's my answer. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.