Oh Happy day!!

#1 Posted by Bezza (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman /Superman film is announced, but better than that for me, it seems very likely we WILL get a Flash film, yippee! Some people will disagree, but a great day to be a comic fan and specifically a DC comic fan!

I've been waiting 20 years for them to do a Flash Film since the TV series was cancelled and hopefully only 3 years to go, so I will get to see him on the big screen before I am 50..!!

#2 Edited by flameboy298 (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone keeps talking about a Flash Film but it hasn't even been confirmed...

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I can suss out, no one has even talked about it being around. So I guess it's just someone spreading dreams from a website.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem for me with a Flash movie is that I know its going to be Barry. Don't get me wrong I love Barry, he's awesome but if its not Wally I'm going to come into it a bit disappointed regardless of the movie's actual quality.

#5 Posted by FlashKnight (470 posts) - - Show Bio

This. I've been really excited but now I am thinking the rumor may not have been true :(

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298 said:

This. I've been really excited but now I am thinking the rumor may not have been true :(

It was the Hollywood Reporter that first announced The Flash rumour

#7 Edited by FlashKnight (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashknight said:

@flameboy298 said:

It was the Hollywood Reporter that first announced The Flash rumour

I was excited because weren't they the ones that broke World's Finest?

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more excited for a Flash movie, finally we'll get to see him on a live action movie, imagine how cool the visual effects will be. Brad Bird for the director of the Flash movie.

#9 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could be cool, Oh no wait it is going to be new 52 versions in these movies...I..I..just can't...

#10 Edited by Bezza (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I may have jumped the gun, but there's no smoke without fire, I'm convinced Flash is coming to the big screen!

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1455 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Catsnlynne (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to 2 years of people arguing who's better Superman or Batman and why actor (fill in the blank) should play Batman or Superman.

#14 Edited by Outside_85 (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

Ok, I may have jumped the gun, but there's no smoke without fire, I'm convinced Flash is coming to the big screen!

Dry ice, smoke grenade :) Could be the rumor was leaked only to stall anyone that had figured out the Superman/Batman movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.