Newsarama: 10 Titles To Replace April's New 52 Cancellations

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

Disclaimer: None Of These Titles Are Confirmed, They are predictions/hopes/possibilities

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-third-wave-predictions-new-52.html

#1 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those are worth I, Vampire's cancellation... except for Doom Patrol and New Gods.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

None of those are worth I, Vampire's cancellation... except for Doom Patrol, The Creeper and New Gods.

fixed...........OR ELSE

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to read a Stephen Colbert type Jack Ryder and his alter-ego the Creeper. And there needs to be some reality out there with Wally West and Connor Hawke.

#4 Posted by NewComicGuy (131 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge fan of Lobo and have been anticipating his return with a solo title. He's a pretty simple character and an easy read but a hell of a lot of fun.

I'm not very familiar with The Creeper but I would be in favor of that being a new book as well. Very intriguing concept and sounds like a tweener as far as good/evil goes.

#5 Posted by Rale (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I, Vampire is a pretty harsh but expected blow. It was the last of my original 10 DC titles I was actually still buying. Now my whole pull list is all Valiant titles.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Edited by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

They should reintroduce Jade and have a book about her.

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

They should reintroduce Jade and have a book about her.

i would've put her on Earth-2 in Alan Scott's place

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58293 posts) - - Show Bio

Only feeling about half of these myself.

BB

#10 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Eww.

#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio

New Gods and Shazam ongoing,wouldn't mind Lobo or Doom Patrol either but the rest God no.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

New Gods and Shazam ongoing,wouldn't mind Lobo or Doom Patrol either but the rest God no.

Not even Creeper ? X-Bolt is sad.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Eww.

Why eww? It makes sense and Earth 2 is awesome.

#14 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: But then she might never show up in earth 1, and she will be forced to interact with all the lesser cool characters of earth 2 forever.

#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: But then she might never show up in earth 1, and she will be forced to interact with all the lesser cool characters of earth 2 forever

How would you suggest integrating her into Earth-1? Make her a Green Lantern again?

#16 Edited by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Yeah.... but honestly if it wasn't too late it would of been better if she was the new lantern and not Baz. There are already like 6 adult male lanterns. Making him Arab doesn't actually make him much different. His whole introduction was a waste.

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Yeah.... but honestly if it wasn't too late i would of been better if she was the new lantern and not Baz. There are already like 6 adult male lanterns. Making him Arab doesn't actually make him much different. His whole introduction was a waste.

I havnt read anything with him so i cant really say much about him. But yeah, Jade being a Lantern on Earth-Prime wouldnt be a bad idea.

#18 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Actually I think it be cool if she was in Worlds Finest. Sense that book is about Earth 2's Robin and Supergril trapped in Earth Prime. I could see her getting stuck in Earth Prime like them. It probably be good for Earth 2's Alan Scott to, because losing a daughter should lead to some good character development, but he is gay....right? So I don't even know how they would put her in earth 2.

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Actually I think it be cool if she was in Worlds Finest. Sense that book is about Earth 2's Robin and Supergril trapped in Earth Prime. I could see her getting stuck in Earth Prime like them. It probably be good for Earth 2's Alan Scott to, because losing a daughter should lead to some good character development, but he is gay....right? So I don't even know how they would put her in earth 2.

that should be easy enough, say he did the nasty with some woman before he realized he was gay, or went through surrogacy, the only real problem is his age. He's much younger in the New 52 i believe.

#20 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He's like mid 30s now I think. That's old enough to have a teenage daughter.

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He's like mid 30s now I think. That's old enough to have a teenage daughter.

really? he looks younger than that.

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

The Creeper, Atom, and New Gods would be awesome.

#23 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: idk I thought he looked like a similar age to earth prime superman /shrug

#24 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: idk I thought he looked like a similar age to earth prime superman /shrug

thatd make sense. He's in his late 20' /early 30's

#25 Posted by Teerack (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Yeah something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.