Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

New 52 new series. What's your pick??

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since many(Around 15) series are ending in 2015, which ones do you want to "exchange" for them.

Name as many series as you can. Give reasons if you can and pray that somewhere a couple of DC editors are reading this post and getting ideas(On giving them their own comic book, not kill them off)

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solo and Cyborg are top of the list for me. I'd also love a new David Zavimbe title but that's never going to happen, there was a lot of potential in his early stories.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg(Dan123456 reminded me of him)

Metal Men

Plastic Man

Booster Gold

Kid Flash

The Rogues

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JJ_Was_Here

Checkmate

Checkmate

Checkmate

Checkmate

and.....hmmmm, not cancelling Swamp Thing.

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel.

Not SHAZAM.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ScouterV

The Question - The only one from the Trinity of Sin to not to have a solo, and plus, even with the new mystical edge, I think a lot of the pre-Flashpoint stuff could come back. Eventually letting Renee take the mantle of The Question.

Cyborg and the Metal Men - I think would be a cool title. Let them deal with threats like the Tornado Tyrant, Livewire, etc. and also get a look at the human side of both Cyborg and the Metal Men, and learning more about Doc Magnus as well.

Luthor - A Lex Luthor solo could be kind of cool, at least as a mini-series. Maybe detailing the invention of a new Warsuit.

Red Robin - I think Tim could have a solo. I thought he had an interesting story, and I think the Titans could do with a little change in leadership.

Shazam - I'm curious to see more of him, and learn about his family and see what Rogues they would have challenge Earth's Mightiest Mortal.

Blackfire - A mini-series, of a character I thought was kind of cool.

Earth-3 - A prequel to Forever Evil, detailing exactly what the Anti-Monitor did and what the Crime Syndicate World was like before he attacked.

Static Shock - Would really like to see a solid effort put into this book, because the character has a lot of potential and a cult following.

Batman Beyond - Not sure if it should be set in the future or now, but I think Terry should be allowed to make a name for himself in the main continuity. Maybe have him team up with Red Hood at some point.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AbdullahZubair

@scouterv: Awesome choices dude. Byt, I think Cyborg and the metal men should be seperate titles

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: While I like them as characters, I just don't think Cyborg and The Metal Men could sustain solos by themselves. I think merging the two would allow Cyborg to look more competent leading a team and also let us see more into his psyche as a character by his interactions with the various Metal Men and Doc.

Along with that, The Metal Men get to show-off against all the villains that Cyborg could introduce into their mythos given his origin. The Tornado Tyrant, Red Volcano, and Amazo for starters.

Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Birds of prey ( batwoman, Rene Motaya as the question, Spoiler, Katana, BLack Carney)

cyborg and the metal men

Bring back swamp thing!

Doom Patrol

Green Lantern and green arrow

Booster gold and blue beetle

Red robin

Bring back Worlds Finest! I enjoyed that book

Give Frankenstien something to do again. Maybe not a solo series...something.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Transformers1024

I want Swamp Thing to get another ongoing after this one gets cancelled. He's by far one of my favorite DC characters and definitely deserves to have an ongoing.

Red Hood - Jason. I don't care if he's still friends with Kori and Roy and goes on crazy adventures with them sometimes - but he really needs his own solo ongoing away from them with a GOOD writer and a vision where they want to take the character.

Red Robin - He's been terrible in the New 52 and it would be a good way for the character to redeem himself in an ongoing solo.

Nightwing

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

• Shazam by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank or Doug Mahnke.
    • Outsiders - the old ones not the new ones created by Lemire.
    • Spoiler by James Tynion IV and Fernando Blanco.
    • Booster Gold by Keith Giffen and whoever you can think of.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess i'm the only one who thinks metal men and cyborg should be seperate books :(

MaesterWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm reading Lobo. It's at the beginning of its run. It's currently at issue 3. It's really good. The artwork is fantastic...lots of bold colors. The supporting cast of characters are also very interesting. The story line keeps me hooked and ready to buy the next issue. Trinity of Sin is another one I am reading. It is also at the beginning of its run. The artwork is also really awesome. Though I'm still not completely sure if I understand the back story, the present storyline is interesting and a nice breath of fresh air from traditional super heroes. It is full of suspense and edge of your seat cliffhangers. Next I want to check out Secret Six because I've seen the advertisements, and it looks cool.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hood

Easy way to sell lots of comics

1. make a red hood and the outlaws animated movie that covers the first arc

2. debut a red hood solo comic ( for the love of GOD, get a good writer)

MechanicalMudd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Question

Blue & Gold

Shazam!

Doom Patrol

Checkmate

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Transformers1024

I would kill for another Swamp Thing ongoing.

PNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grayson/Wonder Woman

Powergirl

Zatanna

Cyborg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.