Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

New 52 Missing characters.

wimble23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

This isn't a New52 hate thread nor am I talking about the characters that haven't appeared yet. There have been so many titles that were cancelled or mini series that ended that have led to lost characters. Now I understand that characters go away all the time and that's fine, but where were all these heroes during Forever Evil? All Justice Leagues disappear and villains take over but where were Hawk and Dove or Static Shock or the heroes from mini series such as Blue Devil and Black Lightening. The mini series characters is what annoys me the most. Why even introduce them in that way if there was no intention to use them? This was pretty much just rambling but I needed to get it off my chest.

Kwodam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well its not a verry good explainion but during Forever Evil Jhonny Quick and Atomica where on a world fight spree around the world they proble toke some ploeple down during that time off panel.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By akintoussaint

Don't know about the rest but regarding static

With Milestone Media returning the status of their characters (including static) in regards to publishing rights are pretty much up in the air right now.

He may still be with DC or Milestone could be planning their own thing with him.No one knows at this point

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@wimble23:

Forever Evil wasn´t event about the less known heroes. If they brought back The Outsiders and Birds of Prey, you would see that characthers. Depends on writer.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Being smart and staying out of a big two event where at least one of them will DIE!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.