New 52 Creators Discuss New Supervillains

#1 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

CBR released a video in which creators such as Dan Didio, Scott Lobdell, and Bernard Chang discuss the creative process behind developing the new villains who will be appearing in their books. You can take a look here:

http://video.comicbookresources.com/cbrtv/2011/dc-comics-the-new-52-creators-discuss-their-new-super-villains/

I personally think that it's not only interesting to hear how they developed their ideas, but it also gives quite an impression of the level of thought they place into their work and how that shapes their final quality.

(For instance, in my opinion, I, Vampire, DC Universe Presents: Deadman, and The Flash were three of the best books in the relaunch, that I have read, and one can tell from these interviews is that the creators working on those titles are very passionate, talented, and have given their work a great deal of thought.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.