Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

My dc cinematic universe

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Phase 1:

Worlds Finest

Wonder Woman

The Flash

Green Lantern Corps

Aquaman

Black Canary

Martian Manhunter

Justice League

Phase 2:

Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Batman: Dynamic Duo

Wonder Woman: Attack on Paradise

Green Arrow

Birds of Prey

Hawkman

Zatanna

Teen Titans

Justice League: Fourth World

Phase 3:

The Flash: Fastest Man Alive

Green Lantern Corps: Rise of Parallax

Aquaman: King of Atlantis

Martian Manhunter: Son of Mars

Shazam

Plastic Man

Firestorm

JLI

Teen Titans: The Terminator

Justice League: Leigon

Phase 4:

Trinity

Jonah Hex

The Sandman

Batman: No Man's Land

Teen Titans: Destiny

JSA

Justice League: Doomsday

Crisis on Infinite Earths

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FearTheLiving

@darktimecop said:

Phase 1:

Worlds Finest

Wonder Woman

The Flash

Green Lantern Corps

Aquaman

Black Canary

Martian Manhunter

Justice League

Well you already know this is wrong.

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: This is how HE would do the movies, not how the movies are actually going to be. So he can't really be "wrong" can her?

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darktimecop
    FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minisaladfresh: Well we already know what he said isn't happening so I suppose I'm just not understanding the point of the thread. Are we suppose to discuss his version of the DCU or what?

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: Yes, we're supposed to discuss his version, say what we agree/disagree with, and maybe make our own plans. It's just meant to be a bit of fun, not an informative thread

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I felt like I should divulge I bit more detail concerning my ideas for this hypothetical universe.

Worlds Finest: a superman/batman team-up film (obviously). Would introduce both characters and their respective universes. No in depth origin retellings (we've seen these stories told a hundred times), but their would be appropriately placed flashbacks. Plot would focus on the dynamic between the two. Enemy would most likely be Brainiac

Wonder Woman: Origin tale involving steve Trevor and ares. Cheetah would serve as secondary villan.

The Flash: Origin story mostly to do with Barry discovering his abilities and using them to fight criminals. A group of rogues (mirror master, captain cold, captain boomerang) would serve as antagonists.

Green Lantern Corps: Origin tale dealing mostly on oa. Threat would be a lantern corps war, red lantern corps to be main antagonist, sinestro corps would also be involved.

Aquaman: Plot to involve arthur rediscovering his Atlantean heritage after living on land for years. Threat to be ocean master.

Black Canary: Story to Involve street level crime fighting and count vertigo. Flashbacks and universe building involving the jsa to follow.

Martian Manhunter: Origin story about J'onn initially coming to earth and becoming a detective. White martian threat to follow.

Justice League: Apellexian/ Starro menace brings the league together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.