Multiverse

#1 Posted by Sinisteri (550 posts) - - Show Bio

So, are the only people aware of Flashpoint the 3-Phantom Stranger, Question, Pandora and the Legion?

Were the Guardians aware and just not concerned?

#2 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

does'nt flash have a feeling about or something.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34979 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinisteri: The Flash and Batman have an inclination

#4 Edited by spencercox95 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone could help me out a little here, i am a brand new comic book reader and am trying to get into reading by starting with the new 52. After doing some reading it seems like a complete reboot to me but am i wrong? Is there a series or multiple series that lead of to the new 52 creation such as flashpoint and or 52 week series? As a new comic book reader i would like to start somewhere and new 52 seems like a great chance but should i read flashpoint and others to get caught up on the events prior to new 52, and im very curious about Pandora and such and feel i should be reading those comics to understand more.

#5 Edited by jerfro23 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@spencercox95: sure flash point shows event lead to it also.shows how dc,Wildstorm and vertiogo universe's all were merged .also yes a'lot of char's origin's were changed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.