Missing Wally West

#1 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the Crisis on Infinite Earth's where Barry Allen supposedly perished, I had learn to like Wally West as the Flash. His humour is what I miss the most. Now that Barry is back, after re-reading Flashpoint, I really feel so disconnected with Flash.

Any Flash fans feeling the same?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12489 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Catsnlynne (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only read some Wally West when he was Kid Flash and wasn't all that excited about him. I love Barry Allen and want him to be The Flash forever.
#4 Posted by The_Tree (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss him as well. I don't mind having Barry as Flash, but I'd at least like for Wally to exist.

#5 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I miss him as well. I don't mind having Barry as Flash, but I'd at least like for Wally to exist.

Agreed!

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Barry as Flash and back in the days I liked him more but I grew to like Wally a little bit more and I really miss him.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I grew up with Barry!

#8 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Hahahaha!

@TDK_1997: and @The_Tree: Exactly how I feel at the moment.

I like Barry don't get me wrong, I'm really glad his back in DCU but Wally should've stayed as well. I mean Wally took the mantle since 1987, for 25 years I've learned to accept and like him to be the only Flash.

#9 Edited by Mgrup (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It ain't the same without him. :(

#10 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is Wally West should show up soon. So far, we already have Daniel West show up and seems to be moving to a larger role.

#11 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

wally west is already dead. dont u guys know

#12 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mgrup said:

It ain't the same without him. :(

True :(

#13 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wally West probably won't be able to retain his old history and might end up as young as the rebooted Garth. The Wally West with children might survive on some other earth in the multiverse where he is hanging out with adult Donna in the Justice League.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.