May Solicits: i dont even know what to say about this

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

TEEN TITANS #20

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL

Art and cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA

1:25 B&W Variant cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA

On sale MAY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

“Light and Dark” continues as the fallout of last issue’s attack threatens to drag the team into darkness!

GREEN ARROW #20

Written by JEFF LEMIRE

Art and cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO

1:25 B&W Variant cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO

On sale MAY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Komodo and The Outsiders have destroyed Green Arrow’s life, but how far will Ollie fall before he’s forced to take desperate measures?

THE RAVAGERS #12

Written by MICHAEL ALAN NELSON

Art by IG GUARA and NORM RAPMUND

Cover by KEN LASHLEY

On sale MAY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • FINAL ISSUE

As Caitlin and Rose deal with the shocking revelation about their origins, Deathstroke takes down the remaining Ravagers. This is the end!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #20

Written by GEOFF JOHNS

Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

Backup story art by GARY FRANK

Variant cover by HOWARD PORTER

1:100 B&W Variant cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

On sale MAY 15 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Combo pack edition: $4.99

The PROLOGUE TO TRINITY WAR continues as a revelation about Batman could destroy Wonder Woman and Superman’s relationship! Plus, in the backup story, the penultimate chapter of the tale of Shazam finds Billy Batson learning the shocking secret of Black Adam!

This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

NIGHTWING #20

Written by KYLE HIGGINS

Art and cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND

On sale MAY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

After witnessing so much death in the past few months, how will Nightwing react when he learns a key figure in his life has returned from the grave?

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #4

Written by GEOFF JOHNS

Backup story written by MATT KINDT

Art and cover by DAVID FINCH

Backup story art by SCOTT CLARK

Variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM and BATT

1:100 B&W Variant cover by DAVID FINCH

On sale MAY 8 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Combo pack edition: $4.99 US

The League uncovers the leader of The Secret Society of Super-Villains—but can such a diverse group of heroes defeat the collective might of the Society? And in the backup story, Manhunter goes behind the scenes to learn more about the Secret Society!

This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

So.....Tim is Red X

The Outsiders are evil assasins (should have seen that one coming,well at least i wont have to support Katana's crap series)

The JL get to fight Despero while MM and company get to fight the f#$%*ng Shaggy man...you could at least have the courtesy to make it the General version Geoff!!! at least i could take that version seriously.....

Please god....dont let that be the Creeper....i dont want him tied to Nightwing.... i dont want to have to pick up Nightwing's book more than once to see him

at least Beast Boy's green again....

#1 Posted by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now, the Shaggy Man is cool. Kinda....

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

meh. ive only found him interesting when his body was being used by someone else like The General or Java

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They're fighting the Secret Society(Cheetah,Black Manta,maybe Ra's al Ghul and more).

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least we will see Despero.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They're fighting the Secret Society(Cheetah,Black Manta,maybe Ra's al Ghul and more).

meh. kinda hard to be excited about that when the only member they've actually shown is the f%*^(#ng Shaggy Man

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it is Black X ? It does look like Shaggy Man is back in all his naked glory.

#8 Posted by JakeN7 (12286 posts) - - Show Bio

What has happened to Tim!? :(

Such nostalgia though, I haven't seen Red X since the old Teen Titans' cartoon.

#9 Posted by Lvenger (19819 posts) - - Show Bio

And Blockbuster. Don't forget that Blockbuster is the only other member revealed to be in the Secret Society. Frickin Blockbuster! Though from the solicits to April 2013, they look like they have a telepath too. Maybe Psimon?

#10 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I might be in the minority, but I like the idea of the JLA fighting Shaggy Man. He's a classic JL villain, not to mention he's suppose to be a 'Planetary-level' threat. Sheer power, regeneration, and all that. For all we know, this incarnation could be highly-intelligent...

But Blockbuster! No one told me there wasn't gonna be BLOCKBUSTER! Aw hell, now I HAVE to pick this book up /end sarcasm.

#11 Posted by Saren (25660 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@CitizenBane said:

meh. ive only found him interesting when his body was being used by someone else like The General or Java

All I know is if I were a supervillain, I'd call myself the Shaggy Man. Names like "Despero" and "Dr. Doom" just try too hard. They basically scream "I'm a big deal, seriously! Fear me!". No one would take a name like the Shaggy Man seriously. Until they get two metric tons of hairy fist jammed down their throat......

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (15306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

And Blockbuster. Don't forget that Blockbuster is the only other member revealed to be in the Secret Society. Frickin Blockbuster! Though from the solicits to April 2013, they look like they have a telepath too. Maybe Psimon?

When?

#13 Edited by Lvenger (19819 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:In the April and May 2013 Solicits for The Savage Hawkman. First one shows that the Society's involved and May confirms it's Blockbuster.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis:In the April and May 2013 Solicits for The Savage Hawkman. First one shows that the Society's involved and May confirms it's Blockbuster.

Thanks,missed those cause I dont give a damn about Hawkman,so that's Blockbuster and Cheetah confirmed?

#15 Posted by Lvenger (19819 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: And Black Manta in Justice League 14. Stopped reading after that issue thank goodness.

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark said:

I don't know, I might be in the minority, but I like the idea of the JLA fighting Shaggy Man. He's a classic JL villain, not to mention he's suppose to be a 'Planetary-level' threat. Sheer power, regeneration, and all that. For all we know, this incarnation could be highly-intelligent...

But Blockbuster! No one told me there wasn't gonna be BLOCKBUSTER! Aw hell, now I HAVE to pick this book up /end sarcasm.

true i guess. but.....he reminds me of snuffleuppagus.

@CitizenBane said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@CitizenBane said:

All I know is if I were a supervillain, I'd call myself the Shaggy Man. Names like "Despero" and "Dr. Doom" just try too hard. They basically scream "I'm a big deal, seriously! Fear me!". No one would take a name like the Shaggy Man seriously. Until they get two metric tons of hairy fist jammed down their throat......

.....but what if you get hair in their throats : o

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (8944 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Most likely Grodd.

And if Tim turns out to develop a bipolar disorder that means he occasionally switches into Red-X...really? The Jason-pastiche is now a part of Tim's brain? Is originality really that dead in Scott's world? Ofc this is providing the guy on the cover is actually Tim.

#18 Posted by Lvenger (19819 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Won't Flash have dealt with him in the Gorilla City story arc?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.