Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

MAN OF STEEL sequel pushed back to May 6, 2016

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TazzMission

smart because i want them to take there time and im calling it now it will be jla

BURBANK, CA – January 17, 2014 – Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that the release of Zack Snyder’s untitled Superman/Batman film has been moved to May 6, 2016, allowing the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year.

Read more at

http://collider.com/man-of-steel-sequel-release-date/#u4RM5wHDci2oUyRd.99

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By righteous300
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One

First it's a Superman sequel then it isn't then it is. First it is only Batman, then Wonder Woman does a cameo, and now the rumor is Stewart might show up. Man of Steel 2, Batman Vs Superman, since they can't make up their mind on a title, Imma call it the BS movie, Batman/Superman movie.

(+)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

there are multiple posts for this all ready

GeekyEverAfter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By GeekyEverAfter

At first I was a bit disappointed, but when you think about it it's actually a good thing. They're probably rewriting the script because of some flaws which I appreciate cause that means we won't see those flaws while watching the movie and the movie will be better because they've taken their time with and not rushed things. Plus, if they want this movie to be anywhere as near as good Avengers was, they need as time as possible.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TazzMission

@geekyeverafter said:

At first I was a bit disappointed, but when you think about it it's actually a good thing. They're probably rewriting the script because of some flaws which I appreciate cause that means we won't see those flaws while watching the movie and the movie will be better because they've taken their time with and not rushed things. Plus, if they want this movie to be anywhere as near as good Avengers was, they need as time as possible.

well with the rumor about jla filming back to back with mos 2 maybe wb decided why not introduce jla first and than do solo films for wonder woman superman and even batman maybe flash? also with the amount of rumors about possible charachters being in it makes the most sense since batman vs superman was never the official title but more of what sites and fans have named it. also i didnt realize it till john campea from amc movie talk said it but this movie will open a week before xmen apocalypse so maybe wb and dc want to eliminate fox first before battling marvel?

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By bloggerboy

I hope they use the time to polish the script.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.