Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Kevin Smith's leaked SvB synopsis. SPOILERS

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know it's fake but there may be some truth to it.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Aquaman attacks, except he's just called Orin.He has his water hand. Superman battles him. John Stewart and Kyle Rayner make appearances (not in their Green Lantern get-ups though). Batman is not seen until 10 minutes into the movie. Cyborg has quite a bit of screen time (only named as Victor Stone). Gal Gadot is seen as (Diana) later on in the movie. Luthor is a villain, but Doomsday is the main antagonist. The Trinity fights him. Superman dies. The Superman vs Aquaman fight and the Trinity vs Doomsday fight are meant to be on a much larger scale than MOS. Flash is mentioned only briefly. What do you think? Could there be some truth to it? I like some parts but I ultimately think that the movie will be better than it has been shown in this fake script leak.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

This sounds.. odd.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

NOPE I do not think that they could pull off Doomsday just yet. And by the synopsis of that why should it even be called BATMAN V SUPERMAN if there is going to be Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, John Stewart, and Kyle Rayner in it???

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

That sounds completely, 100% fake. There's not even a Batman vs. Superman fight, lol.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

That sounds completely, 100% fake. There's not even a Batman vs. Superman fight, lol.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wouldn't have minded that story.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Squalleon

Kevin is just messing for the lols.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sounds completely fake....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.